XB1 - AOR AC TT CUP S4 - Round 8 - Imola - 24.01.19 @8PM UK time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 AOR AC TT CUP S4 - Round 8 - Imola - 24.01.19 @8PM UK time

seppel165

AOR XB1 Assetto Corsa Porsche Cup S1 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Mar 9, 2016
Banner_Round8.jpg
View attachment 69356
ROUND 8 - Imola
XB1

Event Information:
Date: Thursday January 24th 2019
Lobby opens: 7:45pm (UK time)
● Event starts: 8:00pm (UK time)
● Event format:
- Qualifying: 10 minutes
- Race 1: 13 laps with AOR rolling Start
- Race 2: 13 laps with AOR rolling start (Grid positions in order of the fastest laps R1)

● Weather Conditions R1:
Weather: light clouds
Time: 11:00
Temp: 21°C
Grip: green

● Weather Conditions R2:
Weather: clear
Time: 14:00
Temp: 25°C
Grip: fast

● Server Information:
Name: AOR AC S4 R8 - S1/S2
Password: apeximo

Manual Rolling Start Information:
Formation Point:

Acceleration Zone:

If you are unsure about the Manual Rolling Start procedure, please read the instructions and watch the explanatory video.

Notices:
● Rules & regulations:
Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.
● No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.
● Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save incidents over the XBOX Game DVR. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Useful Links:
● League Rules
● League Information
● Race Calendar

Rapidz 6

AOR XB1 GT3 Semi-Pro S8 Champion
Aug 9, 2017
Won’t be able to make it tonight. I’m on the late shift at work! Good luck to everyone!

David Lopes

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Aug 17, 2017

Anyone have any comments?

Part 1 - answer here :p
Part 2 - answer here o_O

Have a nice weekend….

p4thos

GP2 Reserve Driver
Feb 15, 2018
I was one of the victims of this accident. From there, it was a constant fight against the car, whose behavior was unpredictable, not to mention the loss of powers in the straight ...

So I have an excellent view of this accident:

Reactions: David Lopes

AOR Benjamin

4 Times AOR XB1 PCars and AC Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Jun 4, 2015
My POV of Lap 1. Nothing much to say as the clip speaks for itself apart from when I was on the kerb the car spat violently and I couldn't do anything about that which explains why I spun across the track