Moderator & PC F1 League Runner
- Apr 10, 2018
This thread contains general information about the Assetto Corsa Competizione League, such as league structure, assist restrictions and lobby settings.
● League structure: A set amount of tiers will be created, depending on the amount of drivers signing up at the start of the season. The faster drivers will be in the higher tiers and the slower drivers in the lower tiers.
● Regions: Assetto Corsa Competizione leagues currently only have European starting times. Drivers from all around the world are allowed to take part in the leagues, as long as their connection is suitable enough towards Europe.
● Assists: All tiers will have the maximum stability control setting to zero. Other than the one mentioned before, all assists in the in-game menu can be used.
● Driver placements: Drivers will be placed in an appropriate league based on their hot-stint time, their performances in the evaluation race, and their performance in the previous league season (for drivers who raced in Season 3). Drivers who missed a significant number of races in Season 3 may be placed as reserves.
● Race format: Each race event features a 15-minute qualifying session followed by either a 60 minutes race or a 90 minutes race.
● Day/time: League events will take place on Tuesday nights from 7:30pm (UK time).
● Sign-up opens: 10th May
● Sign-up closes: 28th May
● Evaluation race date(s): 19th May, 20th May, 26th May
● Driver placement announcement: 31st May
● Season begins: 2nd June
● Season ends: 4th August
● League Rules
● Race Calendar
● Sign-up thread
Below you will find more detailed info about the leagues. Click the links below or scroll down to get to a specific part of the thread.
Note that the coordinators reserve the right to modify any parts of this thread during the season if necessary, in which case an update will be posted.
● Driver placements
● Joining mid-season
● Reserve drivers
● Mid-season driver moves
● Points system
● DNF / DSC / DSQ / DNS
● Championship standings
Who to contact
● Overview of the members involved with running the leagues