For the practice races we are going to do something new.
Every race-week on Sunday and Monday we will make sure there are three servers fired up and restarted either 60 or 90 minutes before the official race starting time on Tuesday (depending on the actual race being 60 or 90 minutes).
● Event format:
- Practice: 60 or 90 minutes
- Qualifying: 15 minutes
- Race: 60 or 90 minutes
For weather and pitstop settings check the race thread.
Drivers are free to choose which server they want to join. But if you want some competition during the practice we thought that Tier 1 and 2 join server #3, Tier 3 and 4 join server #4 and the rest join server #5.
● Private practice servers for the upcoming race:
ApexOnlineRacing.com #3 | Season 1 | "trackname" Practice
ApexOnlineRacing.com #4 | Season 1 | "trackname" Practice
ApexOnlineRacing.com #5 | Season 1 | "trackname" Practice
● Private practice servers:
ApexOnlineRacing.com #... | Season 1 | "trackname" Practice
- We do not accept stewards enquiries, but if you witness unacceptable behaviour - feel free to send it to one of the coordinators. In case the coordinator(s) also think it went too far, the driver causing issues may be blocked from participating in the practice races for the rest of the season.
- This means that the practice races are unofficial and are entirely separated from the GT3 league season, except for the fact that it's on the same circuit with the same weather conditions.
- We ask you to please simply behave, which hopefully is not too much asked. Use common sense, also don't start spamming the PSN chat when another driver likes the color of your car and wants a little of it on his own car.