Moderator & PC F1 League Runner
- Apr 10, 2018
We are delighted to announce Season 4 of the AOR Assetto Corsa Competizione GT3 league. After a successful third season, it's now time to include some of the recently added Intercontinental GT tracks to our calendar. With a ninth round added and a new starting time for our races as well, we couldn't be more excited to invite you all to our new season.
- The calendar for Season 4 contains 9 races. Five races of 60 minutes and four races of 90 minutes.
- All races in Season 4 will start at 7:30pm UK time.
- There will be two championships: an individual and a team championship
- We will be using a Weather and Race Settings post for each round in addition to each tiers race threads. Weather will be posted within 24 hours after the previous race
- For Season 4, we will once again use the in-game widget start
- A couple of changes have been made to the rules, including a change to the penalty system. Read the rules here.
- If procedures and league adjustments are necessary during the season, we will announce them and make sure all drivers are informed
- In case you have any questions regarding the league, don't hesitate contacting a member of the @ACC Coordinator group
Closed. Might open up again soon, once there is space in the tiers of Season 4.
● League Rules
● Evaluation Race Thread
● Race Calendar
● Weather Center & Race Settings
AOR Discord: https://discord.gg/2np8gYx
● Race day: Tuesday
● Event start: 7:30pm (UK time)
● Sign-ups open: 10th May
● Sign-ups closed: 27th May
● Evaluation races: 19th May, 20th May and 26th May
● Driver Placements announced: 31st May
● Season Start: 02/06/20
● Season End: 04/08/20
● Season duration: one race every week for a total of 10 weeks, including one break week
General League Info:
● League Setup: Each driver will be placed in a tiered structure, with faster drivers in the highest tiers and slower drivers in the lower tiers.
● Driver Placements: Placements will be based on multiple factors, including: (but not limited to)
- Past results
- Hot-stint results
- Evaluation Race performance
● Best 8 race results count
Anyone is free to sign up, as long as you have never been blacklisted from previous AOR Assetto Corsa Competizione Leagues.
You should only sign up to the leagues if you:
● intend to complete the full season.
● intend to be active on the forum.
● are a clean, fair and mature racer.
Step 1 (ALL DRIVERS):
Sign up by replying to this thread, following the below template. Make sure you fill in all of the fields.
- Can you race regularly on Tuesday nights? [Yes/No]
- Do you understand and accept the league's rules and regulations? [Yes/No]
- Forum name: [Your name as it appears on the AOR forums]
- Nationality: [Insert nationality here]
- Speedtest Result: [Test your connection towards a server in the United Kingdom or Germany at www.speedtest.net and add your result here - target server on the bottom right needs to be a server located in the United Kingdom or Germany]
Note: Maximum allowed ping is 150ms
Fill out the Google form by clicking here (instructions in the link)
Be aware: Step 2 is the step where you pick the car you would like to use during season 4. You can change cars inside the form until one day before placements.
Step 3 (NEW DRIVERS):
New drivers need to complete a couple of laps around Nurburgring. Previous drivers can still complete the hot-stint for comparison purposes. This step is supposed to be a combination of a hot lap and a hot stint. Read the instructions below:
ApexOnlineRacing.com #15 | Season 4 Sign-ups | Hotstint | discord.gg/ACrk2wG
- Join the server with the name as above (password: Apex)
- Put enough fuel in for at the very least 5 laps and maximum 50 litres.
- Complete a stint of at least 5 consecutive valid laps
- Your resulting "best 5 consecutive valid laps" will be automatically retrieved from the server to help with driver placements (you can complete as many stints as you like)
- Take a screenshot of your lap times, just in case the server crashes (so you have evidence that you actually drove 5 consecutive valid laps)
(updates after every session, which can take up to maximum 6 hours)
Step 4 (NEW DRIVERS):
New drivers need to complete an Evaluation Race.
Important: For people signing up after Race 1, you will have to participate in one of our Practice Races. This race will be your evaluation race. Practice Races are every week on Sunday and Monday.
Click HERE - Scroll down and search for the most recent thread with "Practice" mentioned in the title. Sign-up for the practice race by writing a message in that thread and please mention that you want it to be your evaluation race.
After having completed the evaluation race, you're not automatically guaranteed a seat for the next league races. Drivers will be added to tiers when there is space, they have the pace for said tier and the coordinator(s) think it's wise to add drivers to their split.
Driver List (step 1):
- @Mali Baćo
- @Marlon Andrade
- @Stephen Beswick
- @Sam Penfold
- @Daniel Monteiro
- @Rossi B
- @Raining Thunder
- @Catalin Sasu
- @Basti Schäfer
- @D. Koeckz
- @Isaias Varela
- @Danny Hendriks
- @OJ Racing
- @John Pecchia
- @Steve Allan (might have to withdraw his sign-up)
- @Artur "Jankes" Sobota
- @Mattia Silva
- @Mikhail Statcenko
- @Nour Younes
- @A. Durrant
- @Toni Racing
- @Maciej "Nero" Nerc
- @Dirty Harry
- @Sven Molitor
- @Alexey Mayer
- @Tomas Stanek
- @Tim Knüvener
- @Samuel Ratz
- @Crea7e Dezire
- @Stefan Lemke
- @Jack Simpson
- @DSP NEOS
- @Marco GC-R | TheRipper
- @Valentin Barrier
- @TPR Mellish
- @Oto Winkler
- @yanncko263 (wishes to withdraw)
- @Fraiture Hervé
- @Byron Thompson
- @F4H MaR4uDer
- @Jakub Kukier
- @Fernando Sánchez
- @Adriano Gomes
- @Gurken Koenig
- @Haydn Craggs
- @Niko Sollmann
- @D. Goelz
- @MOP-Jaytee (withdrew his sign-up)
- @Martin Schumacher
- @Matteo Henry
- @Giuseppe Montalbano
- @Galin Dimov
- @Captain Slow
- @Denis Pimenov
- @THR Sparky (wishes to withdraw)
- @Paweł Gajda
- @Kieran Hudson
- @Clank24401 (wishes to withdraw)
- @nizar el haddad
- @Moritz Danhausen
- @Formula Fan
- @dbr93 (K. Siclari
- @LZR Racerz
- @martin brandon
- @Dennis Peter
- @Roy Momann
- @Alexander Weitzel
- @Wild Flume
- @Mr zak
- @Luca D'Amelio
- @Daniel Merchant
- @Alex Sko
- @Andrea Melonari Freeman82
- @Sevilla Moreno
- @Maciej Malinowski
Sign-ups after season started: