Super Mod & PC F1 / ACC League Runner
We are delighted to announce Season 5 of the AOR Assetto Corsa Competizione GT3 league. After four seasons filled with intense racing, it's time to get going again for the fifth time. This time we will again have 9 rounds on our calendar. A couple of minor changes to the rules and regulations have been made too. We are ready to go and couldn't be more excited to invite you all to our new season!
- The calendar for Season 5 contains 9 races. Six races of 60 minutes and three races of 90 minutes
- All races in Season 5 will start at 7:30pm UK time
- There will be two championships: an individual and a team championship
- We will be using a Weather and Event Settings thread to up front share all event settings and weather forecasts with you
- For Season 5, we will once again use the in-game widget start
- A couple of changes have been made to the rules. To read the rules, click here. An overview of the most important changes for Season 5 can be found in the Discussion Thread
- If procedures and league adjustments are necessary during the season, we will announce them and make sure all drivers are informed
- In case you have any questions regarding the league, don't hesitate contacting one of the ACC coordinators
AOR Discord: https://discord.gg/2np8gYx
- Race day: Tuesday
- Event start: 7:30pm (UK time)
- Sign-ups open: 25th August
- Sign-ups closed: 8th of September
- Evaluation races: 30th of August, 31st of August, 6th of September, 7th of September
- Driver Placements announced: 13th of September
- Season Start: 15/09/20
- Season End: 17/11/20
- Season duration: one race every week for a total of 10 weeks, including one break week
General League Info:
League Setup: Each driver will be placed in a tiered structure, with faster drivers in the highest tiers and slower drivers in the lower tiers.
Driver Placements: Placements will be based on multiple factors, including (but not limited to):
- Past results
- Hot-stint results
- Evaluation Race performance
- All race results count towards the final standings
Anyone is free to sign up, as long as you have never been blacklisted from previous AOR Assetto Corsa Competizione Leagues.
You should only sign up to the leagues if you:
- Intend to complete the full season.
- Intend to be active on the forum.
- Are a clean, fair and mature racer.
Fill out the Google form by clicking here (instructions in the link)
Be aware: In the Google form you pick the car you would like to use during season 5. You can change your car pick and other info inside the form until one day before placements.
Step 2 (ALL DRIVERS):
All drivers need to complete a couple of laps around Nürburgring. We have chosen to let all drivers do a hotstint, to have more data which should result in higher quality placements. Read the instructions below:
ApexOnlineRacing.com #13 | Season 5 Sign-ups | Hotstint | discord.gg/ACrk2wG
ApexOnlineRacing.com #14 | Season 5 Sign-ups | Hotstint | discord.gg/ACrk2wG
ApexOnlineRacing.com #15 | Season 5 Sign-ups | Hotstint | discord.gg/ACrk2wG
ApexOnlineRacing.com #16 | Season 5 Sign-ups | Hotstint | discord.gg/ACrk2wG
- Join one of the servers with the name as above (password: Apex)
- Put enough fuel in for at the very least 5 laps
- Complete a stint of at least 5 consecutive valid laps
- Your resulting "best 5 consecutive valid laps" will be automatically retrieved from the server to help with driver placements (you can complete as many stints as you like)
- Take a screenshot of your lap times, just in case the server crashes (so you have evidence that you actually drove 5 consecutive valid laps)
(updates after every session, which can take up to maximum 6 hours)