PS4 AOR ACC GT4 League - Discussion Thread - Season 1

Stuart pietzka

Pro Karter
Hi I've not long started playing acc and relatively new to sim racing. A good friend who races here has told me I should give this a go. I've mainly been practicing hotlaps on a few different tracks and racing ai so my ratings aren't fantastic due to not racing enough. Are there rating requirements or anything or just submit the time trials after signing up. Thanks

AlbertDeanI

Premium Member
Premium Member
Hi I've not long started playing acc and relatively new to sim racing. A good friend who races here has told me I should give this a go. I've mainly been practicing hotlaps on a few different tracks and racing ai so my ratings aren't fantastic due to not racing enough. Are there rating requirements or anything or just submit the time trials after signing up. Thanks
Just submit your times and off you go! No ratings.

I’m really new to sim racing and ACC too. Just finished my first season and I have had a blast!

Fly_in_fly_in

Pro Karter
I've looked through all the threads but can't find an answer, hopefully I've not missed it...

Can anyone explain how the weather will take place at Brands Hatch and Hungaroring? I see the percentages on the weather thread, but will we know if the session starts with rain, then becomes dry for example, or will those percentages occur randomly?

Michel--NL

Staff member
ACC Coordinator
Premium Member
I've looked through all the threads but can't find an answer, hopefully I've not missed it...

Can anyone explain how the weather will take place at Brands Hatch and Hungaroring? I see the percentages on the weather thread, but will we know if the session starts with rain, then becomes dry for example, or will those percentages occur randomly?
It are predictions. So we can not tell you :)

Brands Hatch
  • 58% dry
  • 29% light rain
  • 11% medium rain
  • 2% heavy rain
  • 36% changing weather conditions - both dry and rain in a session

HTR_cogollo

Formula 4 Test Driver
speaking with a friend about the championship, he asked me if he could participate, he is a very good pilot and very clean

turborat

AOR PS ACC GT4 S1 Tier 2 Champion
Premium Member
Hey @Michel--NL, I have a huge favour to ask. Can I please change my car to the Audi? Missed the deadline and the sign up form is closed for editing...

Paul Joseph Clist

Premium Member
Premium Member
Hey @Michel--NL, I have a huge favour to ask. Can I please change my car to the Audi? Missed the deadline and the sign up form is closed for editing...
Yeah, I don't see this being a problem mate just helping @Michel--NL as I have a lot of free time. Just change the information out on the google form and it will change.
Number (Make sure no one else is using the number) and car you would like dude.

turborat

AOR PS ACC GT4 S1 Tier 2 Champion
Premium Member
Yeah, I don't see this being a problem mate just helping @Michel--NL as I have a lot of free time. Just change the information out on the google form and it will change.
Number (Make sure no one else is using the number) and car you would like dude.
Thanks mate but it doesn't work anymore, I think because sign up has already closed

SmartSelect_20201128-204156_Chrome.jpg