PS4 AOR ACC GT4 League - Discussion Thread - Season 1

Mcquiz95

GP2 Test Driver
I apparently just missed the sign up time (I thought I had signed up but it turns out I hadn't)and would love to join asap.

Michel--NL

Staff member
ACC Coordinator
Premium Member
speaking with a friend about the championship, he asked me if he could participate, he is a very good pilot and very clean

Get you friend to sign-up to the forms and get him to fill-out the form mate :) Be nice to have more drivers

I apparently just missed the sign up time (I thought I had signed up but it turns out I hadn't)and would love to join asap.
This will give us some time to do the placements without any new drivers signing up. As it looks by now all three tiers are filled, so any late sign up will be reserve.
The form will open when the placements are announced.
Car changes can be done when you know in which tier you are and then ask the coordinator to change it.

Twosox

Pro Karter
Hello. I was just wondering why i wasn't placed in a tier or reserve? I had everything done well before deadline.

Hygrade B

ACC Coordinator
Staff member
ACC Coordinator
Premium Member
I noticed a few drivers have PLY on there display on the car if you wish to change it no obligation you can keep PLY .

You need to go into settings click on Helmet colour, don't change the colour.
Come straight back out & then go to you driver abbreviation and change it to your choice.

If you need help there are YouTube video available or if you search the AOR website you should find information.

AlbertDeanI

Premium Member
Premium Member
I noticed a few drivers have PLY on there display on the car if you wish to change it no obligation you can keep PLY .

Come straight back out & then go to you driver abbreviation and change it to your choice.

If you need help there are YouTube video available or if you search the AOR website you should find information.
Yea this did my head in until I worked it out.

Michel--NL

Staff member
ACC Coordinator
Premium Member
Hello. I was just wondering why i wasn't placed in a tier or reserve? I had everything done well before deadline.
Had to take a good look to find you.
The problem is you signed up with the forum name @Twosox420 in the google form. So that name is listed in the sign up. When you put in your time trial you did it under @Twosox. The problem is that there is no match, so for us it was looking that you never did your time trial.

I will fix your sign up, so it is showing @Twosox in the sign up spreadsheet. Then it will link your time trial.
For now we can nothing else do than place you as third reserve in tier 3 where @Hygrade B is your coordinator.

1606772188152.png

1606772134743.png

Twosox

Pro Karter
Had to take a good look to find you.
The problem is you signed up with the forum name @Twosox420 in the google form. So that name is listed in the sign up. When you put in your time trial you did it under @Twosox. The problem is that there is no match, so for us it was looking that you never did your time trial.

I will fix your sign up, so it is showing @Twosox in the sign up spreadsheet. Then it will link your time trial.
For now we can nothing else do than place you as third reserve in tier 3 where @Hygrade B is your coordinator.

View attachment 123113

View attachment 123112
Ugh sorry about that. I'm fairly new here and must have mixed up my names. Thank you for sorting that out for me. I appreciate it. Been waiting months to join a league just to fudge up my own name. Gonna be hard to look myself in the mirror for a while lol.

Michel--NL

Staff member
ACC Coordinator
Premium Member
Ugh sorry about that. I'm fairly new here and must have mixed up my names. Thank you for sorting that out for me. I appreciate it. Been waiting months to join a league just to fudge up my own name. Gonna be hard to look myself in the mirror for a while lol.
I'm glad you take it this way instead of hammering me (y)
I can put you on the ACC spamlist so you get tagged when there is something new like a social race or a new league starting. Is that ok?

Twosox

Pro Karter
I'm glad you take it this way instead of hammering me (y)
I can put you on the ACC spamlist so you get tagged when there is something new like a social race or a new league starting. Is that ok?
I'd appreciate that yes. I could never hammer someone for my stupid mistake but I know you moderators get it all the time. I don't envy you. Thank you again.

Paul Joseph Clist

Premium Member
Premium Member

I have tried this over and over again and I can't seem to get it unlocked for some unknown reason. I have seen some information and youtube videos but I am still getting the same.
Yea this did my head in until I worked it out.
Nice, How did you work it out as I am kinder getting feed-up with trying, trying it out so I gave up.

AlbertDeanI

Premium Member
Premium Member
I have tried this over and over again and I can't seem to get it unlocked for some unknown reason. I have seen some information and youtube videos but I am still getting the same.

Nice, How did you work it out as I am kinder getting feed-up with trying, trying it out so I gave up.
That’s weird. It worked fine for me. I just went in to the helmet colour then back out without changing colour then it let me in the abbreviation. One of the many little bugs in this game. It still won’t let me edit my liveries. I can only delete and create new ones.

Paul Joseph Clist

Premium Member
Premium Member
That’s weird. It worked fine for me. I just went in to the helmet colour then back out without changing colour then it let me in the abbreviation. One of the many little bugs in this game. It still won’t let me edit my liveries. I can only delete and create new ones.
I try it again in a little while. I have made a team with the 3 drivers and I have click on the colour and back out without changing it but still does not work for me. I guess I keep it as PLY for the time being. Thanks anyways

Hygrade B

ACC Coordinator
Staff member
ACC Coordinator
Premium Member
You can not change the default liveries only make your own.
You have a max of I think 7 or 8 after that you need to delete one to add one