PS4 AOR ACC GT4 Season 1 - Tier 2- Round 1 - Zolder [01/12/2020 7:30pm UK]

Michel--NL

Staff member
ACC Coordinator
Premium Member

Event Information:
Date: 01/12/2020
Practice session starts: 7:00pm UK time, not mandatory
Event starts: 7:30pm (UK time) / Server: ApexOnlineRacing.com #2 | AOR GT4 Season 1 - Tier 2
Qualifying length: 15 minutes
Sprint Race length: 20 minutes
Main Race length: 40 minutes

AOR league rules apply (click)

Weather Conditions:
  • 100% dry
  • 0% light rain
  • 0% changing weather conditions - both dry and rain in a session

● In-game time-of-day information:
  • Qualifying - Weekend Day 2 - 14:00
  • Sprint Race - Weekend Day 2 - 15:00
  • Main Race - Weekend Day 3 - 15:00
Server settings

● Confirmed no-shows:
- @Micky1892

Last edited:

Archie619

AOR PS4 PC2 S5 T3 Champion
Looking forward to this filler league. Never raced the gt4s before so not sure what to expect but I've heard the racing is close and fun.

Spot a lot of familiar names and good to see @RacingAtHome on the grid again. Looking forward to a fun season where I hope the action is clean and friendly like my recent gt3 tier.

RacingAtHome

AOR PS4 Clio Cup T2 Champion
I mean. I'm not expecting to be at the front by any stretch of things. I don't know how the game works like I did PCARS2 and that's 3 years old. I half-thought I'd be in Tier 3 but my pace isn't bad. It's just everything around it and I expect a few people are still like that after a GT3 season. @Archie619

Michel--NL

Staff member
ACC Coordinator
Premium Member
@AlbertDeanI @AnAngryPidgeon @AppleBiq @Archie619 @BernoR_21 @Cheeka1984 @DAVEJ2013 @Devilsarmpit666 @Fernando santos @flawed_algorithm @GetMonnieNelson @Jawaite @KielAlexander @KungJarnix @Levij @Luche109 @Matthew010383 @RacingAtHome @TomasComas @turborat
@HTR_cogollo

All ready for tomorrow?
Please let me now if you can not make it, so we can give @HTR_cogollo a chance.

I also added you all to the PSN chat where you can find the password for the server. If you not have been added please let me know.

Michel--NL

Staff member
ACC Coordinator
Premium Member
@HTR_cogollo I will be a spectator tonight (not racing the league) and if I see a free spot with 10 minutes in the quali left, I will send you an message on PSN, so you can join.
Ok?

Also a warning to everyone...be on time ;)

HTR_cogollo

Formula 4 Test Driver
I'm for ps michel if I have to run, you could tell me privately or through the forum that I don't understand English and I can't translate in ps, thanks.

Michel--NL

Staff member
ACC Coordinator
Premium Member
I'm for ps michel if I have to run, you could tell me privately or through the forum that I don't understand English and I can't translate in ps, thanks.
Ok, I will send you an message through the forum and PSN if there is a free spot

KielAlexander

Formula 4 Test Driver
BDG Sim Racing Adds to Ranks, 'Alpha' Takes Zolder Double

Heusden-Zolder, BE - In a surprising move to bolster its ranks, BDG Sim Racing expanded its driver lineup from two to four in advance of the inaugural AOR Tier 2 GT4 Super Series. The announcement came as BDG exited a successful outing in the AOR GT3 Tier 5 Series and at a time when few were aware of their overtures in free agency. With the ink barely dried, the cousin teams of sister cars stormed the track in Belgium en route to a double victory, double podium, and split squad points to be shared between the drivers.

Representing the BDG 'Alpha' team for the series will be @BernoR_21 of the Netherlands and @Archie619 of the Scottish Isles, teammates from the Tier 5 GT3 championship both making the move from Porsche to Audi for the GT4 special series. Across from them now flying the banner of BDG 'Bravo', the newly formed team of KielAlexander the American and @turborat from Kenya could be seen commenting on their matching firesuits and laughing at masking tape nametags the team fashioned on the back of their matching helmets. The former Bentley boys both seemed excited for the new opportunity, though cameras did catch KielAlexander attempting to enter the passenger side of the #38 Audi at least once. Spirits were high in the team paddock ahead of the practice session, as BDG team principals brought the four drivers together to pose for pictures and introduce them seemingly to one another and to the gathered press. The global reach of the sport was on full display as the men traded race stories and joked on one another's accents before getting to the business of the day.

As the day gave way to race time, levity gave way to seriousness on pit lane. Following strong qualifying efforts, @BernoR_21 and @turborat took their positions at the head of the grid to the delight of engineers and crews of both teams, with Archie and Kiel in place to fight from the back. Starting from pole in both Race 1 and 2, Berno paced the field in his new R8 with confidence. Despite the challenges of a new series and a new car, intimate knowledge of the Zolder circuit proved to be the difference as Berno maintained his lead from turn one through the checkered flag for his very first AOR-sanctioned victory. Behind him, the inverted colors of the BDG 'Bravo' #420 driven by @turborat turned in its own personal best performances, as Turbo locked in podiums number one and two on the season and of his AOR career. Deeper in the field, Archie and Kiel struggled at times to keep pace amidst the nervousness of the pack, narrowly missing trouble in some instances and becoming collateral damage in others. Both Archie (12-9) and Kiel (16-17) look to improve on their respective outings, however spirits remained high in the BDG pits following the race.

With a 1-1 from Berno and 3-2 from Turbo, BDG Sim Racing sits atop the driver and team championship standings heading to Brands Hatch. Archie rounds out the top 10, with Kiel hanging on in 19th and desperately seeking a better result.

BernoR_21

Premium Member
Premium Member
BDG Sim Racing Adds to Ranks, 'Alpha' Takes Zolder Double

Heusden-Zolder, BE - In a surprising move to bolster its ranks, BDG Sim Racing expanded its driver lineup from two to four in advance of the inaugural AOR Tier 2 GT4 Super Series. The announcement came as BDG exited a successful outing in the AOR GT3 Tier 5 Series and at a time when few were aware of their overtures in free agency. With the ink barely dried, the cousin teams of sister cars stormed the track in Belgium en route to a double victory, double podium, and split squad points to be shared between the drivers.

Representing the BDG 'Alpha' team for the series will be @BernoR_21 of the Netherlands and @Archie619 of the Scottish Isles, teammates from the Tier 5 GT3 championship both making the move from Porsche to Audi for the GT4 special series. Across from them now flying the banner of BDG 'Bravo', the newly formed team of KielAlexander the American and @turborat from Kenya could be seen commenting on their matching firesuits and laughing at masking tape nametags the team fashioned on the back of their matching helmets. The former Bentley boys both seemed excited for the new opportunity, though cameras did catch KielAlexander attempting to enter the passenger side of the #38 Audi at least once. Spirits were high in the team paddock ahead of the practice session, as BDG team principals brought the four drivers together to pose for pictures and introduce them seemingly to one another and to the gathered press. The global reach of the sport was on full display as the men traded race stories and joked on one another's accents before getting to the business of the day.

As the day gave way to race time, levity gave way to seriousness on pit lane. Following strong qualifying efforts, @BernoR_21 and @turborat took their positions at the head of the grid to the delight of engineers and crews of both teams, with Archie and Kiel in place to fight from the back. Starting from pole in both Race 1 and 2, Berno paced the field in his new R8 with confidence. Despite the challenges of a new series and a new car, intimate knowledge of the Zolder circuit proved to be the difference as Berno maintained his lead from turn one through the checkered flag for his very first AOR-sanctioned victory. Behind him, the inverted colors of the BDG 'Bravo' #420 driven by @turborat turned in its own personal best performances, as Turbo locked in podiums number one and two on the season and of his AOR career. Deeper in the field, Archie and Kiel struggled at times to keep pace amidst the nervousness of the pack, narrowly missing trouble in some instances and becoming collateral damage in others. Both Archie (12-9) and Kiel (16-17) look to improve on their respective outings, however spirits remained high in the BDG pits following the race.

With a 1-1 from Berno and 3-2 from Turbo, BDG Sim Racing sits atop the driver and team championship standings heading to Brands Hatch. Archie rounds out the top 10, with Kiel hanging on in 19th and desperately seeking a better result.
Brilliant piece of writing Kiel!