PC - AOR ACC Nürburgring Practice (Sunday 31/05 & Monday 01/06) | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR ACC Nürburgring Practice (Sunday 31/05 & Monday 01/06)

Raoualf21731

Formula 3 1st Driver
Jan 27, 2020
@HaiCo Full ready as such for the race but as I told you I have to borrow a friend's PC and I can't find how to make it work with my setup.

Will work hard over the next minutes to find a solution.

Sorry about all this mess, what a shame that the post office lost all my stuff on its way in May :(

• Sad
Reactions: StephenCarry

Steve Allan

F1 2nd Driver
May 12, 2019
I just want to say a massive thank you to everyone who was in server #10 tonight. Actually really happy with the race pace that I've had tonight, and also, lasted a little bit longer in my "Race fitness test" (aka my back felt great but my legs felt like lead after 35+ minutes). Anyway, I hope everyone has a fun and safe race tomorrow for the start of the league, and I think I'll be seeing some of you in the near future.

Reactions: Bixter

LiboCZ

ACC Coordinator
Staff member
ACC Coordinator
Jul 25, 2016
I would like to apologize (I think it was Lexus) for my pit exit in lap two, I thought I left you enough space, once again I am sorry. I was so angry on myself for such a stupid mistake, that those 20 seconds of damage I received in first three corners in first lap looked like nothing...

Reactions: Roy Momann

Borderline

S18 AOR PC F9 Champion
Staff member
ACC Coordinator
Premium Member
Dec 25, 2017
@OJ Racing I saw you teleporting on the track once in a while. Please check your internet connection before racing tomorrow. One time you seemed to teleport inside me. I mean, I know I'm attractive (at least that's what my GF says), but it would scare the **** out of anyone during a league race.

• Kappa
Reactions: StephenCarry

andymarson69

Semi-Pro Karter
May 27, 2020
Great race guys, enjoyed that. Sorry @EdwardC for tapping you, not sure why you were defending so much when I was a pitstop ahead, but I misjudged your movements and understeered into you. Thanks for holding me up and pushing me off when I lapped you later, i'll take that as payback........... :)

Last edited:

Ayers99X

Pro Karter
May 16, 2020
Just a question. I was driving in tear1 today and startet from P30. During the single file i was driving in the "green" area. Then ACC wanted me to get in Double file...no chance....i could not drive that fast to get to my starting-position. Just before the last corner i was driving more than 100, when ACC told me, i'm too fast. So i slowed down to 70 and was driving in P34 instead of P30. What should have i done better? in my opinion i had no chance to be at the right position at the right time.

danjbirch

Premium Member
Premium Member
Feb 15, 2018
Just a question. I was driving in tear1 today and startet from P30. During the single file i was driving in the "green" area. Then ACC wanted me to get in Double file...no chance....i could not drive that fast to get to my starting-position. Just before the last corner i was driving more than 100, when ACC told me, i'm too fast. So i slowed down to 70 and was driving in P34 instead of P30. What should have i done better? in my opinion i had no chance to be at the right position at the right time.
Very similar happened to me the night before but I managed to get back to correct position by speeding. I'm new to game so not sure if this is a common issue.

Reactions: Ayers99X

OJ Racing

Premium Member
Premium Member
May 30, 2019
@OJ Racing I saw you teleporting on the track once in a while. Please check your internet connection before racing tomorrow. One time you seemed to teleport inside me. I mean, I know I'm attractive (at least that's what my GF says), but it would scare the **** out of anyone during a league race.
Thanks for the heads-up. I'll do a full reset before the race tomorrow. Hopefully didn't cause you too many issues tonight.

And your Mclaren was very attractive! The black and maroon the livery looks similar to my Aston. :giggle:

Borderline

S18 AOR PC F9 Champion
Staff member
ACC Coordinator
Premium Member
Dec 25, 2017
Thanks for the heads-up. I'll do a full reset before the race tomorrow. Hopefully didn't cause you too many issues tonight.

And your Mclaren was very attractive! The black and maroon the livery looks similar to my Aston. :giggle:
I will pass the compliment to my GF, as she picked the colours...

• Winner
Reactions: OJ Racing

Ihab Abbas

Pro Karter
Apr 14, 2019
It was my first race ever here in AOR and with ACC. I am so happy all around. I started 29th finished 22th while I had the chance to finish maybe 17th but spun one lost me that position. Hopefully I can get a spot in Season 4 if possible. Thanks @HaiCo and all gentlemen involved in this event inside and outside the track.

Roy Momann

Semi-Pro Karter
Feb 21, 2020
I would like to apologize (I think it was Lexus) for my pit exit in lap two, I thought I left you enough space, once again I am sorry. I was so angry on myself for such a stupid mistake, that those 20 seconds of damage I received in first three corners in first lap looked like nothing...
was me in a nissan. it was only a test yesterday, everything ok :)

• Friendly
Reactions: LiboCZ

EdwardC

Formula 4 Test Driver
Oct 10, 2019
Great race guys, enjoyed that. Sorry @EdwardC for tapping you, not sure why you were defending so much when I was a pitstop ahead, but I misjudged your movements and understeered into you. Thanks for holding me up and pushing me off when I lapped you later, i'll take that as payback........... :)
No worries :cool: As for defending, well it was for position and I don't pay attention who has pitted and who hasn't. My apologies for the push (y)