- May 16, 2018
AOR ACC GT3 Leagues - Season 3 Feedback Thread
During the first two seasons, the game evolved rapidly and decisions were taken to take advantage of the new features. Now that things have settled down during S3, this season was focused on resolving the issues of S2, especially the driving standard with a completely renewed steward process including new penalties.
In Season 4 we will continue this way and we will fix the issues encountered in S3, always with the goal to give a great experience to everyone involved in our leagues.
Your feedback is a very important part of improving AOR ACC going into S4, so please take it serious with your constructive input before posting. Staff reads every post and it counts towards the overall effort for S4.
There are a lot of things being considered BUT please feel free to post your own. Here is a list of what the staff would like to hear:
- What did you particularly like and dislike about the past season?
- What did you think about the weather during the season?
- Are you satisfied with the new steward process? If not, why?
- Would you buy the IGTC DLC if the calendar of S4 included some of the DLC tracks?
- How do you feel about giving a ballast to people being too fast for their tier?
- How do you feel about the starting time? Should it be earlier/later? Should the starting time need to be followed strictly?
AGAIN this is a very short list of what is actually being talked about but should give an example of the type of feedback needed.
Constructive input only on what you would like to see in the future and for S4.