PC - AOR ACL Audi TT Cup - Livery Competition (With Prizes) | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR ACL Audi TT Cup - Livery Competition (With Prizes)

Which team has the best livery?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

EVR Morvic

Reigning AOR PC GT Endurance Champion
Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Feb 25, 2016
I said I deleted all votes that are either from drivers to their ouw team or drivers that are not part of S4 line up.
So for Example, Andrex voted for 3 teams..I deleted his votes aswell as he is not racing in S4.
But Neon racing had 10 votes from unknown drivers. So all those votes were deleted.
Well, they may be unknown, but well.. it isn't stated in the rules in the OP that only drivers inside the league are allowed to vote. And it also isn't stated you HAVE to vote for 3 teams, it is stated you have 3 votes, which doesn't force you to vote for all 3 teams. I know Laakso voted for his team and that's -1 vote, and that's fair. But 10 other votes? I don't see any reason to delete them, the rules never stated the things I mentioned.

Mazy CZ

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
Fort me it is not fair. most of the drivers are from your group EVR and had nothing to do with liveries.
I admit that it is not stated in OP 100% clear, but I didn't thought that people will try to gain votes outside S4 driver lineup.

And it strikes me more that you, as a coordinator, don't gett that this is just not fair.

With that 3 votes..it stated "you have 3 votes" -> for me that looks like I have 3 votes. I dont have 1, I dont have 3, I have 3 votes.
"You cannot vote for your own team" -> well, I am in a team ie. I am part of S4, so I can vote for other liveries.

EVR Morvic

Reigning AOR PC GT Endurance Champion
Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Feb 25, 2016
"You cannot vote for your own team" -> well, I am in a team ie. I am part of S4, so I can vote for other liveries.
Quite understandable for me, I didn't vote for my own team.
I admit that it is not stated in OP 100% clear, but I didn't thought that people will try to gain votes outside S4 driver lineup.
That's what makes me feel bad here, you just made up a new rule after the competition has ended which is quite unfair imo.
With that 3 votes..it stated "you have 3 votes" -> for me that looks like I have 3 votes. I dont have 1, I dont have 3, I have 3 votes.
For me it looks like I can use those 3 votes, but I don't need to. :p
most of the drivers are from your group EVR and had nothing to do with liveries.
That doesn't really matter who voted for them though does it? Or maybe it does after you made a new rule xD

I'll stop here, no point imo. Congrats to Audi Sport for winning the competition. Nice livery :)

Mazy CZ

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
That's what makes me feel bad here, you just made up a new rule after the competition has ended which is quite unfair imo.
I did. Yes. Beacuse the results werent fair.
IF we post this to some generic aor thread and not in our S4 section, then I of course all votes would be counted. But it was in our S4 group so I don't want any other drivers to interfeere with results.

I havent noticed that people outside S4 group voted as I didn't looked at the votes before.

Hampus Soderberg

AOR PC Assetto Corsa S4 & RallyCross S1 Champion
Premium Member
Jan 13, 2014
I said I deleted all votes that are either from drivers to their ouw team or drivers that are not part of S4 line up.
So for Example, Andrex voted for 3 teams..I deleted his votes aswell as he is not racing in S4.
But Neon racing had 10 votes from unknown drivers. So all those votes were deleted.
Everybody can see who voted for which team and make picture themselves about the voting
Seems fair, very easy otherwise to just ask people to vote for your livery.