PC - AOR ACL Audi TT Cup - Preseason race | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR ACL Audi TT Cup - Preseason race

Flavus Periculum

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Oct 9, 2016
@Noztra - All officially organised races should count towards the penalty points system including social races. Just a thought because personally I have been taken out in the last 4 races and if there is no punishment then why would people change their mindset, "Oh it doesn't matter if I dive bomb this car in front as it's a social race and it don't matter". All you need to do is declare it an official race where penalty points are given for bad driving. Not knowing the track is not an excuse! If people want to take risks and drive more aggressively then they can go to the public lobbies.

Noztra

Banned Users
Mar 3, 2015
@Noztra - All officially organised races should count towards the penalty points system including social races. Just a thought because personally I have been taken out in the last 4 races and if there is no punishment then why would people change their mindset, "Oh it doesn't matter if I dive bomb this car in front as it's a social race and it don't matter". All you need to do is declare it an official race where penalty points are given for bad driving. Not knowing the track is not an excuse! If people want to take risks and drive more aggressively then they can go to the public lobbies.
I agree mate. :)

But like I told people on discord after the race, the start of the season if always worse than the middle and end of the season. Its like people need to adjust or something?

Flavus Periculum

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Oct 9, 2016
I agree mate. :)

But like I told people on discord after the race, the start of the season if always worse than the middle and end of the season. Its like people need to adjust or something?
They should automatically adjust when they read the rules and sign up :joyful:

• Agree
Reactions: Mazy CZ

David Siska

Formula 3 Test Driver
Mar 12, 2017
Yeah in that case I really couldn't more (even if I would've braked only I most likely would've ended up in the track). I tried to straight up my car so I would be able to leave some space to the outside of that corner and I was happy that I managed to do so since I really feared that I might collide with you.
Imo I don't think @santsuke99 can do much beside being a passenger, so luckily he didn't hit anyone.
Like I said, the grass is like ice, so it's really hard to stop or turn the car. Santsuke, you did a great job. You just really scared me. :)

Noztra

Banned Users
Mar 3, 2015
They should automatically adjust when they read the rules and sign up :joyful:
Again I agree. :)

I looked trough the stream and replay last night and the most common accidents is this:

1. Guy behind braking to late.

*Not a divebomb, just braking to late or missing his brake point.
2. Purpose divebomb.
*The problem with this is, that its a "move or we gonna crash" so you leave no option for the guy you are divebombing.
3. Dangerous rejoin.

*Can be easily avoided and something we will come down hard on.
4. People going 2 or more wide.
*Saw loads of people going 2-3 wide into the "S" chicanes, which is 98% an accident.
*A driver behind behind 2-3 people fighting, instead of waiting to see the outcome then joins the fight so its 4-5 people fighting.

David Siska

Formula 3 Test Driver
Mar 12, 2017
Enough has been said :facepalm: , here is my video of race 1 from the backfield :(
sorry , sound is a bit weird at some points... don't know why
This is what I've mentioned (the second half of the video). I have a good feeling, that the whole season will be this fun. This car generates excitements, especially with the p2p! You have to use it wisely. Great video Silver! ;)