PC - AOR ACL Audi TT Cup - Race 1 | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR ACL Audi TT Cup - Race 1

Flavus Periculum

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Oct 9, 2016
@Noztra Well I thought the higher the number for that setting the better the quality for the room so maybe AC need to change their documentation. On PS4 anybody with a ping of 100 and below was rock steady and the ones that lagged were about 120 ish and above. On GT, codemasters and Pcars it was always the same drivers that lagged, different games, different servers, same drivers.

santsuke99

Formula 4 1st Driver
Apr 14, 2017
So my little late recap:
Q: This is where I need to start improving. I had 2 huge lag spikes which made me almost **** my pants and I ended up trying to get the lost time back.. and I ended up in grass. Great job. I don't know if I extended clearly, but I decided to abandon my lap as the rules say when exiting white lines with more than 2 wheels.

R1: I was quite happy with my driving here, one half intended move was quite risky but I was only really risky for me. But I had 1 or 2 lag spikes again in the first laps which made me lose few positions for nothing left for me to do. After some bad luck for others as well I finished in p10 which slightly better than I hoped for, so that's good.

R2: Probably even better driving wise as the first race but yet another lag spike at the early stages made me lose a few positions. And those were quite crucial few positions as I crashed into back of DG (I'm sure if it was him) who had a incident with someone else in a weird corner to have an incident. After that I had some damage which cost me in fast corners. Still managed to get p4 which definently isn't bad result but I hope to be able to improve next monday.

Reactions: Mr AlcoN and Noztra

Mazy CZ

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
BTW to everybody. If you extend/cut, you don't have to abandon your lap. You need to slow down but you can still finish your lap so that you don't have to start at the back, but you will start lower than you expected

Noztra

Banned Users
Mar 3, 2015
BTW to everybody. If you extend/cut, you don't have to abandon your lap. You need to slow down but you can still finish your lap so that you don't have to start at the back, but you will start lower than you expected
And you have to slow down by a visual margin, so there can be no question that you lifted. Not just a quick lift and you loose 0.100 sec.

• Agree
Reactions: Rasmus Augustsson

Rasmus Augustsson

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Aug 21, 2017
And you have to slow down by a visual margin, so there can be no question that you lifted. Not just a quick lift and you loose 0.100 sec.
If you run wide like ringrose did and lose time not gain timedo you need to let off on the gas?

Hampus Soderberg

AOR PC Assetto Corsa S4 & RallyCross S1 Champion
Premium Member
Jan 13, 2014
So just to be clear.

If you are on a flying lap in qualifying and the penalty app spots a cut, you then need to show a clear backing off and then you can finish your lap. If the app spotted a cut you clearly lost time by doing you can then just continue straight away? So in the end you always end up with a time loss of apr. >0.5s and gets an uncompetitive lap time.

Reactions: Rasmus Augustsson

Noztra

Banned Users
Mar 3, 2015
All stewards cases has been closed and tbh there was a bit to many, so lets hope that improves for the next races.

If people wanna comment on the decisions made by the coordinators, feel free to write us a private message.

Noztra

Banned Users
Mar 3, 2015
@Noztra @Mazy CZ and stewards - thanks for the effort you put in for the league, very much appreciated from me and thanks for not giving me a rage quit penalty cos I really was raging when I ran out of fuel :smuggrin:
too late to do me now correct (y)
Thank you for the kind words. :)

A rage quit is more a "Ive got taken out, now I am gonna rage quit"

Not a "Ive ran out of fuel", because you can't really complete the race, so why not quit anyway?

Hope it makes sense. :)

D. Goelz

Premium Member
Premium Member
Aug 26, 2016
All stewards cases has been closed and tbh there was a bit to many, so lets hope that improves for the next races.

If people wanna comment on the decisions made by the coordinators, feel free to write us a private message.
Tbh I was a little bit shocked after seeing how many inquirys you needed to open... Especially the amount of L1 incidents were muuuuch to high imo even more when you consider that all people were told to take it easy in the first laps multiple times...

Hope that the amount of crashes will go down drastically in the next races...

Microlander

Premium Member
Premium Member
Oct 27, 2014
Tbh I was a little bit shocked after seeing how many inquirys you needed to open... Especially the amount of L1 incidents were muuuuch to high imo even more when you consider that all people were told to take it easy in the first laps multiple times...

Hope that the amount of crashes will go down drastically in the next races...
I reckon it will be much better next race and knowing that you can have big penalties etc will further put people off making risky moves on L1. Also VIR seemed better L1 wise so it may just be the tight and twisty nature of the track but ill guess we will find out next monday