PC - AOR ACL Audi TT Cup - Round 7 | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR ACL Audi TT Cup - Round 7

Hampus Soderberg

AOR PC Assetto Corsa S4 & RallyCross S1 Champion
Premium Member
Jan 13, 2014
Honestly just had to leave race 2, it's a circus. Sorry for the punt I did on whoever before quitting, I was super slow in the hairpin and had already slowed down to not hit, but car in front didn't accelerate as early as me even tho I thought I had already waited longer than usual and I had no time to react when I noticed he wasn't going for some reason. Considering he was further ahead he would naturally be going on the throttle before me. IMO just another case of how race 2 is. Just annoying to spend time navigating through traffic with incident every 2nd corner. I don't blame anyone for the crashes in race 2 as I think it's clear that race 2 simply doesn't work.

Happy to secure the championship. Also happy with quali and race 1 performance which really is all that matters for me regarding the race weekend.

Last edited:

Sisuvoima10

FR3.5, PS4 GT3 Elite S8 & Rally Pro Champion
Jan 16, 2017
Nah! Not what I wanted but still managed to get two podiums. Struggling a lot through first and second sector. Last race remaining. I'll try to end this season on high!

Reactions: ohjeahh and Noztra

Iceberg

F1 Senna Equivalent
Aug 9, 2016
What happened?
Well on first race @Flavus Periculum hit @DANGEROUS GIANETTA which caused him to half spin, well i avoided that then @Flavus Periculum started braking middle of the straight on racing line, i was totally not expecting that especially when i just avoided hitting my teammate, when i was looking for waiting for @Flavus Periculum i totally missed my line for next corner and well i found myself looking for wall and in the end @Flavus Periculum disconnected or did just leave the lobby, so that whole situation was just completely unnecessary and annyoing if anything. Race 2 on the other hand when someone spun you i was slowing down little bit to not hit you on the exit of that hairpin but someone behind me didn't think that was right thing to do and just hit me and spun me there too and he didn't even wait or say sorry or anything.

All in all i'm also really disappointed about driving standards of this league, things just seem to not change, to be honest i just want this season to end and i hope on next season the 1 race format would help people thinking about their moves twice before actually doing them and i guess the different car can help that thing too.

Noztra

Banned Users
Mar 3, 2015
Race 2 on the other hand when someone spun you i was slowing down little bit to not hit you on the exit of that hairpin but someone behind me didn't think that was right thing to do and just hit me and spun me there too and he didn't even wait or say sorry or anything.
You know who it was?

N1kmido

F1 Senna Equivalent
Sep 17, 2016
Race 2 on the other hand when someone spun you i was slowing down little bit to not hit you on the exit of that hairpin but someone behind me didn't think that was right thing to do and just hit me and spun me there too and he didn't even wait or say sorry or anything.
I just checked the recording and it was me who hit you from behind. I´m sorry for that, I was searching in the mirror for who I had contact with (I didn´t know who it was and what exactly happened) but couldn´t figure it out so I decided to continue and rather take a penalty afterwards than letting the whole field past.

I would´ve let you past again but to be honest I don´t see what I could´ve done different in that situation. If there are two cars ahead and something happens in front of those two you can´t see a s***. On top of that I also had a car on my outside to worry about. Then as soon as I noticed that there´s an incident ahead it was already too late. :/

Sorry again but as I said, hard to tell from my view what I should´ve done different. I also wanted to say that I can´t talk or apologise much during the race because I have no button left for it on my wheel.

R.Macieira

Premium Member
Premium Member
May 5, 2016
Hi everyone,
Here we are for my weekly apologie post ;)
So lets start with @Meekstaaa sorry mate didn't meant to overtake you on formation lap i forgot the safety car:banghead::banghead::banghead: next on the list is @Emin Babaoglu i dont think you touched me mate and even if you have touched was my fault i downshifted one more gear than i wanted to, this same mistake is what happened with @David Siska when you gave me that little hit on the back was my fault mate im sorry.An the last nominee is @berserkmir sorry mate i crashed into the wall and i've almost made you crash into me,im glad that you could avoid sorry for the scare.

David Siska

Formula 3 Test Driver
Mar 12, 2017
@R.Macieira it wasn't your fault! The driver on the rear who responsible for judging the right braking distance.

Like here: :D (This is why I need triple monitor setup)