PC - AOR ACL Audi TT Cup - Tips & Tricks | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR ACL Audi TT Cup - Tips & Tricks

Mattia Silva

Formula 3 Test Driver
Jan 9, 2017
That is very low mate! For GT cars im using 900 degrees. You wheel must be very sensitive with 192?
I set it to 860 now. reinstalled the wheel and updated all drivers. Also changed some settings according to noztra and it got a lot better. thanks
[DOUBLEPOST=1511996603][/DOUBLEPOST]
already fixed it. that video helped. also reinstalled the wheel and updated all drivers again. much better now. thanks

Noztra

Banned Users
Mar 3, 2015
Just make sure when you turn your wheel IRL, that the wheel on the screen is almost 1/1 with it. So when your IRL wheel is turned 90 degrees to the left, then the wheel in game is also turned 90 degrees left.

hinesy32

F1 Test Driver
Sep 22, 2015
Something else I tried wheel using the steering wheel view. You can adjust the height of your view from the inside. There is an app on the right-hand menu to do this. Raising your view can help you see a bit more clearly, other cars around you when it is busy on track, and also help spot and hit those apexes. I actually use the driver view without the wheel as this brings you closer to the dash giving a clearer view.

Rasmus Augustsson

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Aug 21, 2017
Something else I tried wheel using the steering wheel view. You can adjust the height of your view from the inside. There is an app on the right-hand menu to do this. Raising your view can help you see a bit more clearly, other cars around you when it is busy on track, and also help spot and hit those apexes. I actually use the driver view without the wheel as this brings you closer to the dash giving a clearer view.
I also use dash view :D

Reactions: hinesy32

D. Goelz

Premium Member
Premium Member
Aug 26, 2016
I also use dash view :D
Yeah, I'm using also dash view now, after driving a long time with cockpit view. But I came to the point that I didnt made any sense to me to literally see 2 steering wheels (my real one and the virtual one).
Still figuring out a little bit which is the correct seating position and more important the right FOV. I'm sitting around 90cm away from my 23'' monitor and should mathematically use a FOV of 19. It looks indeed awesome and the feel for speed is much better, but the view is so narrow, I can't drive with it. So I settled with a FOV of 34 for now (which is still a huge difference to the 54 I had before).
Just google for some FOV calculators and do the math ;)