PC - AOR ACL F3 Season 2 - Round 7 - 13/3/2017 @19:30 | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR ACL F3 Season 2 - Round 7 - 13/3/2017 @19:30

Wilkey

Formula 4 1st Driver
Aug 9, 2016
Oh man this is harsh :( never felt this good while driving in assetto corsa, my pace was relatively to the other races insane today. Never had so much fun. But then LIKE LAST WEEK and since I got my new internet provider, the game decides to randomly disconnects me mid race -_- I was still online in steam ts browser so it was just the game. Has anyone any idea how to fix this or had similar problems, I cant believe it

• Friendly
Reactions: FisiFan91

D. Goelz

Premium Member
Premium Member
Aug 26, 2016
Oh man this is harsh :( never felt this good while driving in assetto corsa, my pace was relatively to the other races insane today. Never had so much fun. But then LIKE LAST WEEK and since I got my new internet provider, the game decides to randomly disconnects me mid race -_- I was still online in steam ts browser so it was just the game. Has anyone any idea how to fix this or had similar problems, I cant believe it
http://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/index.php?threads/losing-server-connection-randomly.43547/
Found on the official forum. Sounds like the same problem... :(

matt785shimmy

Reigning AOR PC Split 3 Champion
Jan 15, 2014
well, other than one little incident (hit @Laakso in the rear due to him being off line/slower etc, my misjudgement, i apologise), it was another convincing race. should have had at least 3rd but didnt quite have the pace to catch @Niclas Domino and whoever else it was in 3rd/4th, sorry i cant remember who, so 5th was the most i could get after my crash. good battling again, looking forward to the last race.

• Friendly
Reactions: Noztra

Frank pnk Godrecki

F1 Senna Equivalent
Dec 29, 2015
Impressive race for me, and test to my skills. Started 18th (?) I believe, after missing my shot at proper fast lap in quali (hoped for top 15). I knew I had faster pace than some guys around me, had 2 incidents that were not my fault and dropped to the back of the grid, twice. Finally I started setting really close 2:03's (within .4 to eachother) till the end of the race. Fought my way through to P16 being way faster than the guys I caught up, then I ran out of fuel at the last corner, and I coasted to the finish line with P18...

Soulah

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jun 1, 2016
For me this race felt very short compared to the previous ones, nonetheless it was a good one. Battling for the podium with @Niclas Domino was very nice and no contact. It's been a long while for me to have a clean race like this I felt like I haven't made any big mistakes in the race. After taking the first lap very carefully the leaders just drove off and I never saw them again, my pace was not good enough to catch them.

• Friendly

Mr AlcoN

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jul 18, 2015
Well, I didnt want to be that guy who would be a deciding factor for the outcome of the championship but after seeing the stream I kind of understand my last overtake had that effect. :/ But what an entertaining race it was to watch guys!
Wasnt fully aware regardin the standings during the race so feel a bit bad for you @Laakso , my fellow country men and all.. :sorry:
I also had a moment with @popzz which could have ended rly bad, rly sry for that m8!
I got a bit too invald tonight regarding the championship to my liking so next week I will try to be more of an audience. :watching:
Glad that the championship didn't get completely decided, that @Mazy CZ still has a mathematical chance.

Not one of my best races, was too eager to try get a good result cuz I feel I had the pace but didn't race with my head tonight... :banghead:

Big congratz to @exited for the awesome win, think you rly deserved a win this season m8! (y)
Also big congratz to @Mazy CZ and @Niclas Domino for their podium finish!

• Friendly

Mazy CZ

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
I put car on 2nd place which I was wery glad and wasn't expecting that, but also I wasa afraid not to do something stupid at the start.

Start went well, but I lost 2 places to @Laakso and @matt785shimmy after 1st 2 corners as I was too cautious. Then it was just folowing the train, I didn't want to overtake matt and loose time, but then matt and Laakso had slight touch at the hairpun in 1st sector so 2nd it was, and it stayed until the end. @exited drove fantastically and especially in last sector with worn tyres. I am glad I could at least take the fastest lap and was holding the gap to @exited around 3 seconds after pitstop, but last 3-4 laps with worn tyres I dropped back to 5 sec. Still, good racepace and mathematical chance, but I have to win which is unlikely :D and @popzz just have to finish the race 20th or higher, but we will never know :D