PC - AOR ACL Porsche Cup - Round 6 | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR ACL Porsche Cup - Round 6

N1kmido

F1 Senna Equivalent
Sep 17, 2016
First I have to apologize because it looks like it was me who caused the start collision of Race 1. I was cautious into T1 but not as cautious as everyone else and therefore not cautious enough. So I hit @hinesy32 in the back and from then it´s out of control. Sorry to everyone who was involved. :/

Apart from that I had very much fun yesterday. Not only in Race 2 but also Race 1 when I tried to recover from the T1 incident. I only finished 25th but so much fighting for position at the back of the field, that was really awesome. Some misjudgement and touches here and there but I think that´s not a big thing in these cars, I experienced great racing there.

I uploaded my race report as a video because there was so much action going on, that would´ve been way too much words. I was also trying to keep the video as short as possible but yeah... only the best battles are included. :D

(@santsuke99 The two situations you picked at 22:10 and 23:35)

DANGEROUS GIANETTA

Season 4 PC GT3 Pro Champion
Premium Member
Dec 28, 2015
First I have to apologize because it looks like it was me who caused the start collision of Race 1. I was cautious into T1 but not as cautious as everyone else and therefore not cautious enough. So I hit @hinesy32 in the back and from then it´s out of control. Sorry to everyone who was involved. :/

Apart from that I had very much fun yesterday. Not only in Race 2 but also Race 1 when I tried to recover from the T1 incident. I only finished 25th but so much fighting for position at the back of the field, that was really awesome. Some misjudgement and touches here and there but I think that´s not a big thing in these cars, I experienced great racing there.

I uploaded my race report as a video because there was so much action going on, that would´ve been way too much words. I was also trying to keep the video as short as possible but yeah... only the best battles are included. :D

(@santsuke99 The two situations you picked at 22:10 and 23:35)
i was looking for 2 days who hit me at the first turn .is that you:) mate.

• Friendly
Reactions: Noztra

Mazy CZ

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
i need replay video Race 1!!!!!!!!!
Why so many exclamation marks? Why don't you ask as others do?
BTW, you can actually re-gain your last replays as they are now autosaved even if you don't save them after you quit the server. They stay in your memory and whny you press replays, it will ask you if you want to load your autosaved replays or something like that

Astrit Arsllani

GP2 Reserve Driver
May 6, 2016
Why so many exclamation marks? Why don't you ask as others do?
BTW, you can actually re-gain your last replays as they are now autosaved even if you don't save them after you quit the server. They stay in your memory and whny you press replays, it will ask you if you want to load your autosaved replays or something like that
It makes it look dramatic .... I know i can go back amd watch the replay... But assetto corsa apparently in the settings there was a option on how much can the replay save and mine was set the like 20 sec.... I noticed this the last race and i changed it so now it cana save the whole race

Mazy CZ

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
Like I was not saying to check if your wheels are straight on the grid :D :D :D Because the same thing happened at Spa to the PD motorsport car but not sure if it was you aswell or not :D

Noztra

Banned Users
Mar 3, 2015
Yeah :D After race 1 my wheel stayed turned completely left. (Thank god not right :S) I didn't realize this, so I started the race with a sharp left turn :D

Fortunately I didn't cause any collision.
When it happened and I saw in my rear view mirror, I was laughing my ass off.. Looked so funny. :p