PC - AOR ACL RSS Formula 4 - Bye Week (Social/Fun Event) - 14/5-2018 | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR ACL RSS Formula 4 - Bye Week (Social/Fun Event) - 14/5-2018

exited

Premium Member
Premium Member
Aug 26, 2016
Wtf 670 and 555 MB for a car? 1000 4k skins for those cars or why is the file so big?

Flavus Periculum

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Oct 9, 2016
Has anyone tried the cars from the first race with AI at all? I tried a full grid at Monza and I'm getting serious FPS issues, like 20ish, I usually run in VR, but I'm getting 20fps on a 1080p monitor with a 1080 GPU, just curious to see if its just me or if its the game/mods.
My FPS drop off to 40 ish when I go through lesmo in the Acura in practice with no other cars

Noztra

Assetto Corsa Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Mar 3, 2015
If people are having issues we can just switch to some other cars. :)

We aren't that many, so shouldn't be a problem to download a other mod or use some official content.

Noztra

AC Coordinator
Mar 3, 2015
Btw I wrote the wrong time. :p

The race starts in 30mins, so 7.30PM UK.

Noztra

AC Coordinator
Mar 3, 2015
I have no issue with full grid of GT3 cars, just do with the Acura! :/
Yeah it seems to be the Acura that has some problems. :/

Mr AlcoN

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jul 18, 2015
Hi guys!
Am stucked at work at won't be home until 30 min, will see if I can make it!

exited

Premium Member
Premium Member
Aug 26, 2016
Fun races yesterday guys!
Really sorry @santsuke99 for that stupid incident at monza... The lambo just didn't wanted to stop :-( but I think it was still an interesting race for us after that :p really good battling for P9 with some guys (sorry don't have driver names in VR, so no idea who that was...)
The Focus was surprisingly nice to drive. Was good fun and Watkins Glen is a monster of a track! Must have for S6!

Cheers,
Exitee

Noztra

AC Coordinator
Mar 3, 2015
Fun races yesterday guys!
Really sorry @santsuke99 for that stupid incident at monza... The lambo just didn't wanted to stop :-( but I think it was still an interesting race for us after that :p really good battling for P9 with some guys (sorry don't have driver names in VR, so no idea who that was...)
The Focus was surprisingly nice to drive. Was good fun and Watkins Glen is a monster of a track! Must have for S6!

Cheers,
Exitee
I am a HUGE fan of the Focus. Like @Echo_ said, its kinda like a "super" DTM car. Dunno how good it would be for league racing though. It might be to fast to have close/competitive racing in.

And maybe/maybe not Watkins Glen will be on for S6. Depends on if you guys are voting it in. :p

Microlander

Premium Member
Premium Member
Oct 27, 2014
I am a HUGE fan of the Focus. Like @Echo_ said, its kinda like a "super" DTM car. Dunno how good it would be for league racing though. It might be to fast to have close/competitive racing in.

And maybe/maybe not Watkins Glen will be on for S6. Depends on if you guys are voting it in. :p
Well around watkins glen, while screaming going through all the corners i was still able to nicely go side by side with @exited i think it was so its a possibility, but id like to do a series in LMP2 or something in that area. the focus doesn't appeal to me personally 100% to race for a whole season :)

Echo_

Pro Karter
May 6, 2018
I also did love the Focus, touring car sized DTM car, felt like a big go kart!

@santsuke99 did say that it was hard following me in dirty air though not sure how everyone else felt :)

Microlander

Premium Member
Premium Member
Oct 27, 2014
I also did love the Focus, touring car sized DTM car, felt like a big go kart!

@santsuke99 did say that it was hard following me in dirty air though not sure how everyone else felt :)
Can't remember too much dirty air but was definitely there, but the slipstream was very powerful

santsuke99

Formula 4 1st Driver
Apr 14, 2017
Yeah not sure how strong the dirty air was, but at least for me it made driving quite hard (amount of understeer varied quite a bit). I feel like that it was hard to get close enough to get slipstream on that track.

exited

Premium Member
Premium Member
Aug 26, 2016
Yeah not sure how strong the dirty air was, but at least for me it made driving quite hard (amount of understeer varied quite a bit). I feel like that it was hard to get close enough to get slipstream on that track.
The amount of understeer varied quite a bit for me, so it was little bit hard for me to push really hard, because I never knew exactly what the car will do next corner. Was good fun, but I don't think that car would attract me for a whole season. Would definitely prefer the GT1 cars, maybe as multiclass league with 1h races :)