PC - AOR ACL RSS Formula 4 - Preseason Race #3 - 2/4-2018 | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR ACL RSS Formula 4 - Preseason Race #3 - 2/4-2018

Wilkey

Formula 4 1st Driver
Aug 9, 2016
I want to inform that I have to miss todays race. Because of eastern my family is still here and they leave later than expected sorry

• Informative
Reactions: Noztra

Laakso

AOR PC F1 Split 2 & AC Porsche & AEC LMP Champion
Sep 23, 2016
why dont we start when the person in pole start accelerating? why we call it green green green? starts would be more interesting, now its pretty much better to be in p2.

• Agree
Reactions: Jeff[NL]

Desmond0313

F1 Reserve Driver
Aug 10, 2016
Sorry for the late notice but I won't be able to make it, we're having family over for easter and I totally forgot there's a race today... once again sorry!!

• Informative

Ycoms

Double AOR iRacing GTE Champion
Mar 4, 2015

Stream link for tonight.
We decided to make the stream from last week private and treat this as a 2nd attempt of the pre-season 2 race. ;) Also we'll hopefully have a surprise in the commentary box for you today, good luck, hopefully everything goes smooth.

Noztra

Banned Users
Mar 3, 2015
So 10 people not showing up today and the season haven't even started yet.. What to do, what to do...

Cheekymunkey78

Formula 4 1st Driver
Feb 12, 2018
Good luck to everyone tonight, hope you all have a great time (including the commentators and admin). Gutted I can not race with you tonight but I will be watching the stream. :peeking::nailbiting::lurking:

N1kmido

F1 Senna Equivalent
Sep 17, 2016
So 10 people not showing up today and the season haven't even started yet.. What to do, what to do...
It´s easter weekend so I guess we shouldn´t worry too much about a couple of no-shows. :)

We decided to make the stream from last week private and treat this as a 2nd attempt of the pre-season 2 race. ;)
Why not publicize it again with a different title? Maybe "AOR Pre-Season Bird Talk"? :pigeon:

Pwox

Formula 4 1st Driver
Dec 6, 2017
Good race everyone! Had good battles despite the rear push i received at La Source :unsure:

Someone told me i should get disqualified, too many penalty? :angelic::angelic::angelic:

EDIT : Yep, i did go wide a couples of times i realise watching the stream right now, won't happen again :angelic::angelic::angelic:

Last edited:

Cheekymunkey78

Formula 4 1st Driver
Feb 12, 2018
Just watched the live stream, lots of close wheel to wheel action without incident but the individual mistakes hurt so many of you (FYI - I would have done so many myself so I am not criticising).

Big congrats to @Bernard Vella - consistent for 26 laps at a crazy quick pace.

Thank you to @Ycoms, @FisiFan91 and @McPhilen for taking the time to stream and provide commentary for my entertainment it was very good and great coverage of the whole field and not to forget Nostra for fixing the server.

• Friendly

Jeff[NL]

Premium Member
Premium Member
Sep 15, 2016
Good race guys ! Good fights...to bad i spun 2x same corner dunno what happened :S

Gincha123

Pro Karter
Jan 21, 2018
Good race guys :)
Wish I could have finished the race, my internet got laggy and eventually cut off. Sorry about that.

• Friendly