PC - AOR ACL RSS Formula 4 - Round 4 - 30/4-2018 | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR ACL RSS Formula 4 - Round 4 - 30/4-2018

Noztra

Banned Users
Mar 3, 2015
Remember guys, there is are some places where you can cut the track.

So just because you can, doesn't mean you should, because I will hunt you down and DSQ you. :)

• Winner
Reactions: santsuke99

Wilkey

Formula 4 1st Driver
Aug 9, 2016
just in case I want to warn that my internet connection isnt stable today. I dont lag, no worries but it can happen that I lose connection during the race, so that you dont think I ragequit or something

• Informative
Reactions: Noztra

santsuke99

Formula 4 1st Driver
Apr 14, 2017
Sorry to everyone, I had many hits today. I won't get near anyone anymore since the desync seems to be quite bad between me and some of the drivers (for example it seems I'm braking at the same speed but then suddenly I rear end someone).

Jeff[NL]

Premium Member
Premium Member
Sep 15, 2016
Totally messed up this race...had some great battles tho but i dont know what was wrong with my focus today just to many mistakes.
A race without getting damage in lap 1 or 2 would also be nice ...

R.Macieira

Premium Member
Premium Member
May 5, 2016
Totally messed up this race...had some great battles tho but i dont know what was wrong with my focus today just to many mistakes.
A race without getting damage in lap 1 or 2 would also be nice ...
Sorry about that Jeff,i lost control of the car and i hitted you on lap 1

• Friendly

Cheekymunkey78

Formula 4 1st Driver
Feb 12, 2018
Race Report:

Qualifying: P20 - Kept it clean but could have been so much better 1.5 seconds off my average off-line.

*Discovery* - I have just learnt the hard way that you must be sitting in the Car at the start of the race and not the Set-Up screen else you get teleported instantly back to the pits and have to start from the back. D'OH :spitoutdummy: :banghead: :banhappy: :rage:

Race: P30 - What a disaster, from starting at the back I managed to keep it clean and make my way up to P23 and gaining on the cars in front but kept having to avoid incidents slowing my pace right down. I then took some damage about lap 10 as two of us went in to Turn 3 side by side. From there I lost all control and focus and I became "Bambi on Ice", far too many mistakes as I just drifted further and further back :arghh:.

*Note* - When I figure out how to convert my off-line pace to on-line you just wait and see, you are all going to be like WOW MAN I just can't get close enough to Cheekymunkey78 to be able to lap him any more :rofl: :smug:

*Serious Note* if anyone has any tips on how to take my off-line pace to on-line I would be very grateful. I am about 1.5 sec slower and make a lot of mistakes. (FYI 30min before the race I was doing 1.37.5 on full fuel 100% track grip and 1.39.0 on green track 94% grip)

matt785shimmy

Reigning AOR PC Split 3 Champion
Jan 15, 2014
Well I'll settle for 2nd, but by no means a happy race by me. I kept pace with @Laakso laakso the start, but around the pit stops I was very inconsistent so lost some time, and contact with a lapped car damaged my front wing and it took a long time to get used to the balance again. Once I'd got used to it I once again kept pace with p1 which was quite annoying tbh. Anyway well done fisi for p5, good points for stark this week

Reactions: FisiFan91

hinesy32

F1 Test Driver
Sep 22, 2015
Qualified P21. Standard. Started the race with a plan to manage the tyres as always and try and be consistant and see if I can get a couple of points. Got up to P17 in the opening laps then had an incident in the final chicane. @Zedian had the move on the way in, so I gave him plenty of room. I'd obviously lost some speed and then rode the kerb on the left. I corrected the car and then @Bernard Vella had tried to go around the outside. As I'd corrected the car I ran towards the wall and made contact with him. It certainly wasn't an attempt to block you, and I was very surprised to see you try and pass around the outside, sorry about that. Back down to around P27 I think and then it was a very lonely race all the way to the finish in P21.

• Friendly
Reactions: Bernard Vella

R.Macieira

Premium Member
Premium Member
May 5, 2016
Well I'll settle for 2nd, but by no means a happy race by me. I kept pace with @Laakso laakso the start, but around the pit stops I was very inconsistent so lost some time, and contact with a lapped car damaged my front wing and it took a long time to get used to the balance again. Once I'd got used to it I once again kept pace with p1 which was quite annoying tbh. Anyway well done fisi for p5, good points for stark this week
Sorryyyyy Matt

• Friendly

Pwox

Formula 4 1st Driver
Dec 6, 2017
Crappy race, P24... First of all i want to apologize toward @Noztra i spun and i lost it and i annoyed you so again i'm sorry about that knowing that iwas a backmarkers tho...

I started in the pit because my FBB didn't worked, and i missed the start, then with the FBB not working + @Jeff[NL] who dived-bomb me and left me at the back with a yellow front wing (i won't do a steward enquiry since you disconnected so if you do have penalty place it would be useless anyway) (and disconnection for no reason is not allowed as far as i remember no?)

I like Gilles-Villeneuve track but he doesn't like me, even on F1 2017 i struggle a lot on this track for some reasons...

Huuuuge congrats to my mate @Desmond0313 , who also started at the back with me and manage to get p22, this is still some good points for us!

And obviously big GG to @Kvintin for his once again amazing race, P6!! <3

RESULTS canada.png

Jeff[NL]

Premium Member
Premium Member
Sep 15, 2016
Crappy race, P24... First of all i want to apologize toward @Noztra i spun and i lost it and i annoyed you so again i'm sorry about that knowing that iwas a backmarkers tho...

I started in the pit because my FBB didn't worked, and i missed the start, then with the FBB not working + @Jeff[NL] who dived-bomb me and left me at the back with a yellow front wing (i won't do a steward enquiry since you disconnected so if you do have penalty place it would be useless anyway) (and disconnection for no reason is not allowed as far as i remember no?)

I like Gilles-Villeneuve track but he doesn't like me, even on F1 2017 i struggle a lot on this track for some reasons...

Huuuuge congrats to my mate @Desmond0313 , who also started at the back with me and manage to get p22, this is still some good points for us!

And obviously big GG to @Kvintin for his once again amazing race, P6!! <3

Can you explain where i did this ? i have to look my replay because i cant remember any contact i made cause of my discisions so maybe a other factor caused this or my brain is just malfunctioning . You can always make a inquiry offcourse no hard feelings.