Marvin

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
iRacing Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Aug 6, 2016
Won't able to race tomorrow. The external power supply of my wheel is not working.

R.Macieira

Premium Member
Premium Member
May 5, 2016
Same, i have the right track and right car it's weird..
Good morning,
yeah its weird, when i started the server for this track i tested it and it worked im not sure whats is happening with you. please try doing the same as @iJokeri22 said and let me know if it works

• Informative
Reactions: Pwox

Pwox

Formula 4 1st Driver
Dec 6, 2017
I don't really know if i'm gonna race since i have my final exam tomorrow, so maybe i will come, maybe i won't if that's ok :)

Gincha123

Pro Karter
Jan 21, 2018
Haven't had a chance to practice this track this week, however I have driven it before so should be fine

hinesy32

F1 Test Driver
Sep 22, 2015
Hi all. Unfortunately I am unable to race again tonight. Last week it was confimred that I have slipped the same disc in my back with another disc also slghtly bulging. Been in a lot of pain and sitting for long is really uncomfortable. Pain is starting to ease now that I have been taking some nerve painkillers but I don't think I am ready to race again. Hopefully I can make the last 2 rounds of the season.

Have a great race tonight :)

Jeff[NL]

Premium Member
Premium Member
Sep 15, 2016
Yes I can, sorry for the slow reply.

Also, when I get into the server, what skin do I choose for the car?
First join the discord server. Skin will be automatic assigned or by admin. You can join around 30min before qualy there is practice first. so around 19.30 UK time lobby is open.
Also please do not forget to turn on the pentaly app and a spotter like helicorsa.

• Friendly
Reactions: Noztra

Jacktherallyguy

Junior Karter
Jan 11, 2017
First join the discord server. Skin will be automatic assigned or by admin. You can join around 30min before qualy there is practice first. so around 19.30 UK time lobby is open.
Also please do not forget to turn on the pentaly app and a spotter like helicorsa.
Thank You so much.

popzz

Reigning AOR PC Assetto Corsa Champion
Mar 7, 2014
@Noztra I can't make it for this one or for the rest of the season because my wheel broke when setting things up today.

M.Lawrence

Formula Karter
May 6, 2018
Qually: Pole (First in AOR)

Race 1: Had a great start managed to create a little gap to @exited and @Tom Bridle as they were battling, then Exited managed to catch back up and we had a little battle after I made a mistake into turn 1, managed to keep him behind for awhile before he made a mistake and went into the gravel, just kept it clean and didn't take any more risks to take my 2nd race win in AOR. ?

Race 2: Reverse grid so started 15th, lost a place at the start but managed to claw my way back up a bit after few mistakes from others, a lot of people going 3 wide on the first lap! Think I managed to get up to 8th-ish? before I got disconnected from server. ?

All in all a great come back after a messy race at Suzuka! ✌