AOR America F1 2019 Leagues - Discussion Thread - Season 4 | ApexOnlineRacing.com

AOR America F1 2019 Leagues - Discussion Thread - Season 4

Fizzymon

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2018
Holy cow that was a race. Didn't think I could make the Mediums last but hey I did it. @Pilpro your pace was scary late in the race, and I am lucky that I was able to hold you behind until the end. Congrats @Z3mikey on the pole, great job of taking advantage of the bad conditions, and congrats to @QuitZ5 and @Steph Farelle for murdering the rest of the field lol! See y'all down under.

Pilpro

Semi-Pro Karter
Aug 29, 2019
@Fizzymon , you were with the car very fast straight and I couldn’t overtake you. When I did, I ended up running and caused an accident. My car was very good, but I made some mistakes in the race and my connection was not good, in which I ended up dropping out of steam and I didn't get a good time. And people are riding a lot on the tracks.
Congratulations for all, congrats to @QuitZ5 , @Steph Farelle and @Tudor900 for the podium.

Reactions: Fizzymon

Tudor900

S18 AOR PC F7 Champion
Jun 23, 2018
Thanks @Pilpro , you ever faster then me and fizzy i the end. You jusy needed a bit more straight line speed. Anyway good race from everyone. See you in Albert Park!

Jane Trpkov

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 6, 2019
Hi, I see some drivers are racing here and also in the European leagues and I figure it would be a nice prep for my european races as well.Now is it possible for me to join right now while also competing in the european leagues.I plan to race in every race I can and I will sign up only if my internet works well on the US servers.

Last edited:

HaiCo

Moderator & PC F1 League Runner
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Apr 10, 2018
Hi, I see some drivers are racing here and also in the European leagues and I figure it would be a nice prep for my european races as well.Now is it possible for me to join right now while also competing in the european leagues.I plan to race in every race I can and I will sign up only if my internet works well on the US servers.
You're more than welcome to join the American F1 league, but please remember that the American races are actually after the European ones. So it's basically only possible to use the European races as practice for the American races.

Reactions: Jane Trpkov

Jane Trpkov

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 6, 2019
You're more than welcome to join the American F1 league, but please remember that the American races are actually after the European ones. So it's basically only possible to use the European races as practice for the American races.
Well, that is an oopsie from me.I miscalculated the time of the race :p

XRDS_Savage

Junior Karter
May 13, 2020
Hey, all! I'm guessing it's a tad late to hop into the current F1 America league on PC, so I wanted to ask a slightly different question.

Looking through some archived posts, it seems that the first AOR season for F1 2019 was announced early last August, or a little over a month after the game's release. Do you guys anticipate a somewhat similar timeline this time around (barring any monumental multiplayer blunders by CM)?

Fizzymon

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2018
Hey, all! I'm guessing it's a tad late to hop into the current F1 America league on PC, so I wanted to ask a slightly different question.

Looking through some archived posts, it seems that the first AOR season for F1 2019 was announced early last August, or a little over a month after the game's release. Do you guys anticipate a somewhat similar timeline this time around (barring any monumental multiplayer blunders by CM)?
I'd assume so yes

Reactions: XRDS_Savage