- Mar 30, 2020
● Gamertag: IronKing DiceAOR Hype Energy America F1 Leagues - Season 4
XB1/PS4/PC - Sign-Up Thread
This is the sign-up thread for Season 4 of the AOR America F1 Leagues, sponsored by Hype Energy Drinks.
CURRENT SIGN-UP STATUS:
Sign-ups are now open for Season 4 on F1 2019! Please only sign up if you are fully committed to completing the whole season.
The initial sign-up deadline is set to 29th February @ 23:59 (EST). You have to complete the full sign-up process before this time to be included in the initial league placements. Sign-ups after this time will only be added to the leagues if there are still spaces available.
Welcome to Season 4 of the America AOR F1 Leagues! After 3 successful seasons on the Codemasters F1 games, we are heading into our second season on the F1 2019 game. Due to the possible release of the next F1 game, this will be a shorter season of 12 rounds.
AOR is all about having an enjoyable experience on track by following proper racing rules, as opposed to the demolition derby that is public lobbies. We have built a reputation for providing clean, fair and competitive league racing, and we will do our best to ensure that this continues in the best possible way. But remember, in order to achieve this, we depend on you as a driver to respect the rules and drive in a professional and fair manner.
It doesn't matter how fast and experienced you are - with our tiered league structure, we welcome drivers of all skill levels to join the fun. All we require is that you are committed and that you've got the mindset of clean racing. In the case of more than one league being set up on a platform, the top league will challenge the fastest drivers with no driving assists allowed, while drivers in the lower league(s) may use some assists.
The America leagues are designed for drivers located in North America, and other nearby drivers.
We also have separate leagues for the European region and the American region. The social race section can be used to organize your own one-off races or join races organized by our members.
● Sign-up opens: 14th February
● Sign-up closes: 29th February
● Time Trial opens: 14th February
● Time Trial closes: 29th February
● Driver placement announcement: 4th March
● Car selection begins: 4th March
● Season begins: 8th March
● Season ends: 7th June
General League Information:
● League structure: Each platform runs a set amount of leagues, depending on the number of drivers signing up at the start of the season. In the case of multiple tiers on a platform, the leagues will be tiered, with the aim to have the faster drivers in the higher leagues and the slower drivers in the lower leagues. More detailed info on how the leagues are set up can be found in the info thread.
● Assists: In the case of more than one league on a platform, the top league will have all assists banned, while the lower leagues will allow some level of assists (TBD). In the case of only one league on a platform, the assists will be determined based on the requirements of the drivers who have signed up.
● Driver placements: Drivers will be placed in an appropriate league based on their time trial times, and to some extent performances in the previous league season (for drivers who raced in Season 3).
● Race format: Each race event features an 18-minute qualifying session followed by a 50% distance race.
● Race day: Sundays
● Start time: 8:00pm (EST)
● League Information
● League Rules
● Race Calendar
It is vitally important that you read and understand the full content of the threads listed above. By signing up for our leagues, you agree to abide by all of our rules, and we expect all drivers to be aware of these before entering.
Our racing rules are in place to help us enforce clean and fair racing in the leagues. As an AOR driver, it is required that you do your very best to race within these rules at all times. In short, this means no contact and no abuse of track limits. We also expect you to behave maturely and respectfully in the race lobby and on the forums as well as following the guidelines and requirements stated in the rules.
You should only sign up for the leagues if
● you intend to complete the full 12-race season.
● you are able to race regularly on the set race day (Sunday nights).
● you intend to be active on the forum.
● you are a clean, fair and mature racer.
In signing up, you confirm that you have read the content of the League Rules and League Information threads and that you accept the rules and regulations specified.
You need to complete all of the relevant steps below in order to be granted a place in the leagues.
STEP 1 - Sign Up (All Drivers):
Sign up by replying to this thread, following the below template. Make sure you fill in all of the fields.
● Gamertag: [Enter your Steam name/Online ID here]
● Platform: [Enter your platform here - XB1, PS4 or PC]
● Nationality: [Enter your nationality here]
● Assists used: [Enter any assist that you are dependant on using]*
● Have you read and understood the AOR Rules? [Yes/No]
● Do you accept that if you are fast enough to be placed in one of the top leagues you will have to race with no assists? [Yes/No]
● Are you committed to completing the whole season as an active member of the league? [Yes/No]
● Have you taken part in any previous AOR F1 league? If so, please state your most recent league/split:
● Have you ever requested a name change on the AOR forums? If so, please state your previous username(s):
● Speedtest result: [Test your connection towards a New York City-based server at speedtest.net and add a screenshot of your result here]
STEP 2 - Time Trial (All drivers):
To help us judge your current pace and assign you to an appropriate league, you will need to set time trial times at 3 specified tracks - Spain, Hungary, and USA (all dry) - using the Mercedes car.
When done, post the screenshots showing your lap times in the Time Trial Thread.
If you have any questions about the sign-up process or the leagues in general, feel free to send a message to a member of the F1 Coordinating Team, or put a post in the Main Discussion Thread.
Drivers who have signed up for Season 4 are listed below.
- @Hoopolicious [Hoopolicious] - American - None - 52ms
- @MavericK44 [BRL MavericK] - American - RL - 90ms
- @Ham newton [ERS Ham Newt0n] - American - RL - 9ms
- @Ed Toronja [Ed Toronja] - Columbian - None - 97ms
- @Yaadman [andremyrie1] - Jamacian - RL - 9ms
- @ER10Motorsport [ER10Motorsport] - American - None - 68ms
- @MeanFern9676240 [MeanFern9676240] - American - RL - 5ms
- @BDunk [BDunk] - American - RL - 31ms
- @Funkycactus537 [Funkycactus537] - Canadian - None - 24ms
- @ChandlerSeita1 [ChandlerSeita1] - American - None - 41ms
- @MEX ZIZOU [MEX ZIZOU] - Mexican - None - 104ms
- @MEX ISRAEL [MEX ISRAEL] - Mexican - ABS, RL - 98ms
- @knightrider9972 [knightrider9972] - Canadian - ABS, TC Med, RL - 36ms
- @RigWOLF [MEX GUTIDUU7] - Mexican - ABS, TC Med, RL - 18ms
- @taylorclan2008 [taylorclan2008] - American - RL - 34ms
- @Caneron Emerson [EGC Sparky] - American - 59ms
- @BIG JEPP [BIG JEPP] - American - ABS, TC, RL - 48ms
- @Firegab88 [firegab88] - Canadian - RL TC ABS - 44ms
- @Num1Finfan72 [Num 1 Finfan 72] - American - RL - 52ms
- @BLIN-MACHINE [BLIN-MACHINE] - Canadian - ABS, TCS-MED - 34ms
- @RC7_NI [RC7_NI] - Northern Irish - RL - 112ms
- @dustrat [GET_THIS_OR_DIE] - American - TC, RL, ABS, AG - 18ms
- @MrJoshua [Jfd44] - American - RL - 38ms
- @Phas [BRT_Phas] - Brazilian - RL - 148ms
- @camden-luca [camden-luca] - American - RL, TC - 16ms
- @akakurzyy [ILRT_Kurzy] - American - None - 32ms
- @Matheus [BRT_MATHEUS02] - Brazilian - RL - 136ms
- @Wvphil [WVPhil] - American - All - 28ms
- @kam [kamkaymom153] - American - RL - 40ms
- @Ginnittowinit [F1-Ginnittowinit] - American - RL, TC, ABS - 119ms
- @Beck [beck9000] - Scotish - RL - 98ms
- @thatoneporchydood [that1porchydood] - German - ABS, TC-MED, RL - 54ms
- @Mr. Matthew [IUsuallySnipe ] - American - TC FULL, ABS - 20ms
- @Jday57x [ixVitality ] - American - RL - 10ms
- @Glenn Lucirius [ScudaceLucirius] - Canadian - None - 10ms
- @Aledi88 [aledi88] - Uruguayan - None
- @Mo#9991 [Mo#9991] - American - None - 37ms
- @Vines [MRT_Vines] - Brazilian - RL - 112ms
- @Bobino12 [Bobino12] - Canadian - None - 21ms
- @Steph Farelle [Steph Farelle] - Puerto Rican - RL - 76ms
- @Hynekin [Hynekin] - American - RL - 50ms
- @Zephyr [-Zephyr-] - American - None - 84ms
- @Fizzymon [Fizzymon] - American - None - 21ms
- @QuitZ5 [Corsac Ns] - Chinese - None - 74ms
- @BlackViperGT [BlackViperGT] - Mexican - 57ms
- @Pilpro [MRT_Pilpro] - Brazilian - RL - 143ms
- @2Dragons [2Dragons] - Canadian - RL - 19ms
- @Lundqvistbro [Lundqvistbro] - Polish - None - 29ms
- @Treason [Treason ] - American - RL, AG - 55ms
- @Cavy [Cavy] - American - None - 79ms
- @Shentar [twitch.tv/shentar2] - Canadian - None - 48ms
- @RhapsoddyX [Rhapsoddy] - Brazilian - RL - 144ms
- @Strewdle [Strewdle] - Canadian - RL - 70ms
- @LyneMartel [LyneMartel] - Canadian - None
- @Illicit [illicit] - Canadian - None - 28ms
- @Z3mikey [Z3mikey]
- @Painfulstorm [Jawn] - American - None
- @Sabba7h [Sabba7h] - American - None
- @Tudor900 [Tudor900] - Romanian - None - 112ms
● Platform: XBOX ONE
● Nationality: Brazilian
● Assists used: ABS, gearbox and racing line (only in corners)
● Have you read and understood the AOR Rules? Yes
● Do you accept that if you are fast enough to be placed in one of the top leagues you will have to race with no assists? No
● Are you committed to completing the whole season as an active member of the league? Yes
● Have you taken part in any previous AOR F1 league? If so, please state your most recent league/split: No
● Have you ever requested a name change on the AOR forums? If so, please state your previous username(s): No
25.2 KB Views: 8