Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
ACC Coordinator
Premium Member
Apr 10, 2018
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 5
[PC/XB1/PS4] - America Sign-Up Thread

This is the sign-up thread for Season 20 of the America AOR F1 Leagues, sponsored by Hype Energy Drinks.

CURRENT SIGN-UP STATUS:
The sign-ups for this season are now OPEN.

The initial sign-up deadline is set to 9th August @ 23:59 (UK time).
You have to complete the full sign-up process before this time to be included in the initial league placements. Sign-ups after this time will only be added to the leagues if there are still spaces available.

Introduction:
Welcome to Season 20 of the AOR F1 Leagues! After 4 successful seasons of F1 League Racing, we're back for number 5. As is now standard for the AOR F1 Leagues, with this being the first season of this game's lifecycle, this season will be a full season - marking the longest AOR F1 season in history at 22 races.

AOR is all about having an enjoyable experience on track by following proper racing rules, as opposed to the demolition derby that is public lobbies. We have built a reputation for providing clean, fair and competitive league racing, and we will do our best to ensure that this continues in the best possible way. But remember, in order to achieve this, we depend on you as a driver to respect the rules and drive in a professional and fair manner.

It doesn't matter how fast and experienced you are - with our tiered league structure we welcome drivers of all skill levels to join the fun. All we require is that you are committed and that you've got the mindset of clean racing. Our top leagues will challenge the fastest drivers on the game with no assists allowed, while drivers with little experience can choose to sign up to the assist leagues where Traction Control and ABS is allowed - while everyone in between will be placed in competitive leagues that seem to suit their pace.

The America leagues are designed for drivers located in North America, and other nearby drivers with a strong enough connection to New York.

Notable Dates:
Sign-up opens: 26th July
Sign-up closes: 9th August
Time Trial opens: 26th July
Time Trial closes: 9th August
Driver placement announcement: 17th August
Car selection begins: 17th August
Season begins: 23rd August
Season ends: 14th February

General League Information:
League structure: Each platform runs a set amount of leagues, depending on the amount of drivers signing up at the start of the season. The leagues are tiered, with the aim to have the faster drivers in the higher leagues and the slower drivers in the lower leagues. More detailed info on how the leagues are set up can be found in the info thread.
Assists: The top league tiers will have all driving assists banned, while lower leagues will allow racing line and auto gears. The amount of no-assist leagues will depend on amount of sign-ups and may vary between platforms.
Driver placements: Drivers will be placed in an appropriate league based on their time trial times and their performance in the previous league season (for drivers who raced in Season 19). Drivers who missed a significant number of races in Season 19 may be placed as reserves.
Race format: Each race event features an 18-minute qualifying session followed by a 50% distance race.

Day/Time:
Race day: Sundays
Start time: 8:00pm (EST)

Important Links:
League Information
League Rules
Race Calendar

It is vitally important that you read and understand the full content of the threads listed above. By signing up to our leagues, you agree to abide by all of our rules, and we expect all drivers to be aware of these before entering. Rules may change from season to season, so it is strongly advised to read the rules before each season.

Our racing rules are in place to help us enforce clean and fair racing in the leagues. As an AOR driver, it is required that you do your very best to race within these rules at all times. In short, this means no contact and no abuse of track limits. We also expect you to behave maturely and respectfully in the race lobby and on the forums, and follow the guidelines and requirements stated in the rules.

You should only sign up to the leagues if
● you intend to complete the full 22-race season.
● you are able to race regularly on the set race day (Sunday nights).
● you intend to be active on the forum.
● you are a clean, fair and mature racer.

In signing up, you confirm that you have read the content of the League Rules and League Information threads, and that you accept the rules and regulations specified.

Sign-Up Process:
You need to complete all of the relevant steps below in order to be granted a place in the leagues.
A couple of changes have been made to the sign-up steps mentioned below. Drivers will now have to fill out a Google form to sign up and upload their Time Trial screenshots. All steps can be completed in the Google form.

Form Link:

STEP 1 - Sign Up (All Drivers):
Sign up by completing the linked form. If you get to a section which you are waiting to complete (e.g. Time Trial Screenshots) then please just leave it blank. You will be able to return to the form by clicking the same link again!

STEP 2 - Time Trial (All drivers):
To help us judge your current pace and assign you to an appropriate league, you will need to set time trial times at 3 specified tracks - China, Britain and Brazil (all dry) - using the Mercedes car (with TC/ABS disabled).

When done, upload the screenshots to an image hosting site and post the link in the relevant form page.

If you have any questions about the sign-up process or the leagues in general, feel free to send a message to a member of the F1 Coordinating Team or put a post in the Main Discussion Thread.

Driver List:
Drivers who have signed up to Season 7 are listed below.

XB1 sign-ups:

1. @Num1Finfan72
  2. @Hoopolicious
  3. @Scotty OD
  4. @Funkycactus537
  5. @taylorclan2008
  6. @ItzmeAvi
  7. @Fram3rMike
  8. @OgOscar
  9. @BDunk
  10. @Jake Phillips
  11. @Schroeder13
  12. @ryanhohn1

PS4 sign-ups:

1. @JalenAS-0110
  2. @Chicky
  3. @aldom_17
  4. @Nicoxdpro12
  5. @Hubley x13

PC sign-ups:

1. @Sabba7h
  2. @Fizzymon
  3. @Tudor900
  4. @CarlosAbraaoXD
  5. @Steph Farelle
  6. @Shentar
  7. @dragonbone81
  8. @tonymazz
  9. @Laughlin
  10. @Zephyr
  11. @Banshee2X
  12. @Painfulstorm
  13. @Kristaps
  14. @RamosLynn
  15. @british_bulldog
  16. @Jackle Jack7
  17. @Charles BANACLERC #CL16
  18. @Bobino12
  19. @Lundqvistbro
  20. @XRDS_Savage
  21. @Z3mikey
  22. @FOR myCon
  23. @Cedillo20
  24. @TwinTurbo
  25. @Grigor
  26. @Hweaton
  27. @Illicit
  28. @kaneshka.gupta
  29. @macro
  30. @Fuzzipeach
  31. @Wilhelm
  32. @Hynekin
  33. @AndyM5
  34. @notariom

Last edited by a moderator:

Fizzymon

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Jan 14, 2018
What’s the deal with this TT glitch do we need to resubmit times or are we good?
Myself and others tried to recreate the glitch on pc and failed so hopefully we are right to assume it doesn't work on pc

XRDS_Savage

Semi-Pro Karter
May 13, 2020
Hello! I was just wondering if the list of people that are confirmed to be signed up (that is appended at the end of the original post in this thread) would be updated at any point before the deadline. I am just getting a bit anxious regarding whether or not my form went through OK last Thursday, and if my TT screenshots are ok.

Thanks!

CarlosAbraaoXD

Formula 4 Test Driver
Nov 4, 2019
Hello! I was just wondering if the list of people that are confirmed to be signed up (that is appended at the end of the original post in this thread) would be updated at any point before the deadline. I am just getting a bit anxious regarding whether or not my form went through OK last Thursday, and if my TT screenshots are ok.

Thanks!
Pretty sure they will

kaneshka.gupta

Pro Karter
Jan 22, 2014

Thanks!
Yes, it has gone through - even my sign up hasn't shown up yet but I know the organizer and he said there are 25 driver signups, even though they only show 15 here.

Reactions: XRDS_Savage

Steph Farelle

F1 Coordinator & S4 AOR PC America F1 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Apr 27, 2019
Hi guys, I'll be acting as Overseer of the Americas League this season. I haven't updated the signups yet as I'm waiting close to the deadline to see whether we'll have enough drivers for 2 splits or if we will have to make a single split and then leave Drivers who don't make the full time cut as Reserves. I want to have as much info as I can before I make that decision :D

Grigor

Semi-Pro Karter
Jun 28, 2020
Hi Steph,

Thanks for the details! I was wondering if my sign up has been done correctly. Could you confirm it please?

Hi guys, I'll be acting as Overseer of the Americas League this season. I haven't updated the signups yet as I'm waiting close to the deadline to see whether we'll have enough drivers for 2 splits or if we will have to make a single split and then leave Drivers who don't make the full time cut as Reserves. I want to have as much info as I can before I make that decision :D

• Agree
Reactions: Steph Farelle

Jake Phillips

Pro Karter
May 12, 2018
I completed my sign up, apart from my time trial submissions for Aor America xbox. I couldnt figure out how to send a dcm screenshot from my gallery and attach it? Isbit okay if I send just a screen shot of my times in here tomorrow?

Steph Farelle

F1 Coordinator & S4 AOR PC America F1 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Apr 27, 2019
I completed my sign up, apart from my time trial submissions for Aor America xbox. I couldnt figure out how to send a dcm screenshot from my gallery and attach it? Isbit okay if I send just a screen shot of my times in here tomorrow?
upload them them into imgur and link them in the google form