PC AOR America PC F1 League - Main Thread

Raven

2-time AOR PC America F1 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Jan 15, 2014
AOR America PC F1 League - Season 3
Main Thread

This is the main thread for the AOR America PC F1 League - here you can chat about anything related to the league!

General Information:

Race Day: Sunday
Start Time: 8:00pm (EST time)

League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

League Coordinator(s): @Steph Farelle
● Lobby Host: @Fizzymon
● Backup host(s): @Z3mikey

● Voice Chat: AOR Discord Server

Assists Structure:

TC = Traction Control
ABS = Anti-Lock Brakes
RL = Racing Line
AG = Automatic Gearbox
PA = Pit Assist
PR = Pit Release Assist
ERS = Automatic ERS Mode

PC F1: RL only

Drivers and Teams (20/20 filled):

Mercedes AMG Petronas F1 Team

• @Rapha - Rapha - Brazilian - #22
  • @Illicit - illicit - Canadian - #92

Scuderia Ferrari

Aston Martin RedBull Racing

Racing Point BWT Mercedes

ROKiT Williams Racing

Renault F1 Team

Scuderia Toro Rosso

Haas F1 Team

McLaren

Alfa Romeo Racing

Reserves
1. @Some_Idiot - American
2. @kreamyjohns - Canadian
3. @Aaron Shum - American
4. @Hammertime44 - American
5. @QuitZ5 - Chinese
6. @Muddyh20 - American
7. @ItzTriton - Australian
8. @capitahood - American

Last edited:

Raven

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Jan 15, 2014
Hello everyone!

If you are interested about the coordinator spot open for this split, please message me asap. I would prefer if you have either been with AOR for at least one season or have at least one season of moderation/coordinator experience in another league.

Please send me a PM for more info if you are interested.

Thanks and welcome to the league!

Reactions: Fizzymon

Fizzymon

Formula 3 1st Driver
Jan 14, 2018
So if I end up on a team by myself and there is another team with one driver also, would it be possible to switch to that team so I have a teammate?

Raven

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Jan 15, 2014
So if I end up on a team by myself and there is another team with one driver also, would it be possible to switch to that team so I have a teammate?
Sure, you'll just need to let me and/or your coordinator know which car you'll want to switch to when we get to the end of the process.

Illicit

Formula 4 1st Driver
Apr 1, 2019
Had some free time at work, drafted this up. I did it quick, so there might be some errors, but in case anyone's interested here are the time trial results in a spread sheet. They're sorted by fasted average time.

edit: Updated Fizzymon's time.

Last edited:

Fizzymon

Formula 3 1st Driver
Jan 14, 2018
Had some free time at work, drafted this up. I did it quick, so there might be some errors, but in case anyone's interested here are the time trial results in a spread sheet. They're sorted by fasted average time.

View attachment 92511
Man this does me dirty . I will admit, I updated my time trial times with 3 hours left to do so and it’s not reflected here but that’s okay because I’d still be towards the bottom. Thank you for this because it gives me even more motivation to improve!

Reactions: codeGreene

Illicit

Formula 4 1st Driver
Apr 1, 2019
Man this does me dirty . I will admit, I updated my time trial times with 3 hours left to do so and it’s not reflected here but that’s okay because I’d still be towards the bottom. Thank you for this because it gives me even more motivation to improve!
Oh sorry, I must have missed your post. This isn't really indicative of anyone's actual pace anyways, someone did it in the F11 league and I just thought it was neat.

Fizzymon

Formula 3 1st Driver
Jan 14, 2018
Oh sorry, I must have missed your post. This isn't really indicative of anyone's actual pace anyways, someone did it in the F11 league and I just thought it was neat.
It is really cool, a good idea and you did a great job!

Raven

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Jan 15, 2014
Yeah things were pretty incredibly close especially at the top and bottom cut offs for F2. Just remember that we reserve the right to move people around as we see fit after the first few rounds. Do your best straight away and you could move up after a couple races when we have time to analyze the first 3 rounds. Also, if you finish in the top few spots in the standings after Abu Dhabi then you'll be more likely to get promoted to split 1 next season.

But this is what we have to start the season with, so hopefully everyone is still pretty close in race pace.

Reactions: Tezu and Illicit

codeGreene

Pro Karter
Jun 2, 2019
I'm not worried that I'm at the bottom of this split in terms of time trials, it's my first season so I wasn't expecting much. I also got the wheel at the end of June, so I'm still adjusting from using a pad for a year. What I'll be focusing on this year is race pace and not making contact. I basically want to be a strong midfield car this season. Not exactly looking to move up a split but just demonstrate consistency and clean racing. And get this, my wheel broke last weekend and my new wheel is getting in tomorrow, so it's been a cold week for me! Whatever, Australia is what I'm most comfortable with. I'll be putting in like 6 hour sessions tomorrow night and Saturday night to prepare.

Reactions: Illicit

Raven

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Jan 15, 2014
Hi again everyone!

Didn't get any responses the first time so here it is again.

If you are interested about the coordinator spot open for this split, please message me asap. I would prefer if you have either been with AOR for at least one season or have at least one season of moderation/coordinator experience in another league. But this isn't a minimum requirement so anyone can feel free to give it a shot and we'll help you the best we can along the way.

I promise this role won't take up a ton of your free time. Around 3-6 hours every race week is necessary and just being around to be able to reach out to you on the forum, discord, and/or steam most days of the week is a big plus.

Please send me a PM for more info if you are interested. Thank you.

Reactions: codeGreene

Steph Farelle

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Apr 27, 2019
Alright guys. It looks like from now on, I'll be acting as the Coordinator for the AOR America F2 PC league. I'm gonna be learning the ropes of this new role, but will do my best to help you guys and to deal with any issues that come up. See ya guys on track this Sunday. :D

• Winner
Reactions: Fizzymon and Raven

Steph Farelle

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Apr 27, 2019
After some Discussion with Raven, it's been determined that for this season, the Main Session Host will be @codeGreene with @Fizzymon acting as a back up in the case of the main host's absence. This was determined due to Ping and connection speeds. Make sure you guys are informed on what the Lobby settings will officially be. Consult with Raven directly if needed. Thanks.

Steph Farelle

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Apr 27, 2019
By the way guys, anyone who hasn't should add me on Steam, just search for Steph_Farelle. I'm also on the Discord so I can be contacted there at Steph_Farelle#7858. Everyone else be sure to ask @codeGreene and @Fizzymon for their Steam contact info to get the invites on race day.