PC - AOR America PC F1 League - Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR America PC F1 League - Main Thread

Fizzymon

Formula 3 1st Driver
Jan 14, 2018
So upon further review, I believe that I was simply running my game at to high of settings to stream. I lowered all my graphics levels and my stream is smooth and my game runs fine. I also tracked my cpu usage and on low settings it was around 70% so I’m sure that at ultra it would max out.

Reactions: Bobino12

Illicit

Formula 4 1st Driver
Apr 1, 2019
So upon further review, I believe that I was simply running my game at to high of settings to stream. I lowered all my graphics levels and my stream is smooth and my game runs fine. I also tracked my cpu usage and on low settings it was around 70% so I’m sure that at ultra it would max out.
Were you previously running on ultra for all settings? What do you use to stream with?

Fizzymon

Formula 3 1st Driver
Jan 14, 2018
Were you previously running on ultra for all settings? What do you use to stream with?
I was previously on ultra and I was using streamlabs obs. I just did some of a practice race (wrecked out) with qualifying and practice for a total of 2 hours with no issues, cpu usage didn’t go above 70% and it worked. All of my settings are on low, and the game still looks and runs smoothly.

Illicit

Formula 4 1st Driver
Apr 1, 2019
Thanks for the tip @Fizzymon. I'll be uninstalling and reinstalling my graphics drivers using the DDU tool today. Looks like it provides solutions to people who have issues with game crashes. I'll provide the link if anyone's interested.

Reactions: Fizzymon

Steph Farelle

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Apr 27, 2019
My game crashed today for the first time trying to record a race... Won't be doing that... '^_^

Bobino12

Pro Karter
Aug 5, 2016
Maybe the graphic card is overheating because the fans don't spin fast enough to cool it down. Check your card's software to see its fan setup. You could also remove both panels from your computer case to get cool air.

Z3mikey

Formula Karter
Jan 2, 2018
Can I make a petition to rename the Monaco thread to the “Monaco ‘I broke my wing for the 5th time’ emotional support thread” please and thanks?
I’ve been league racing for several years now in the F1 Codie’s franchise and its the only race I can’t seem to stick to the one stop

Illicit

Formula 4 1st Driver
Apr 1, 2019
I’ve been league racing for several years now in the F1 Codie’s franchise and its the only race I can’t seem to stick to the one stop
Tires should last with the one stop though if you can manage to keep your wing intact. Soft to hard I believe is the strat.

Fizzymon

Formula 3 1st Driver
Jan 14, 2018
In case you haven’t seen already, I'm hosting three social races this Sunday, September 22, to “fill in” for the gap break week is leaving. It consists of three 25% races which are the next three races on our calendar. The idea behind this is to not only give you something to do on Sunday if you’re bored like me, but also a chance to learn and practice the upcoming circuits. If you are interested just go to the F1 Social races and sign up!

Reactions: Steph Farelle

Steph Farelle

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Apr 27, 2019
Alright guys, we have a bit of an announcement.

Let's give a warm welcome to @Hewins who has been promoted from F3 to F2. Congratulations in that regard! Do report to me when you can to make your race number and car selection. I believe there are seats available at Alfa Romeo, Racing Point, one at Haas as well. Look forward to racing with ya next Sunday.

Hewins

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Jun 29, 2018
Alright guys, we have a bit of an announcement.

Let's give a warm welcome to @Hewins who has been promoted from F3 to F2. Congratulations in that regard! Do report to me when you can to make your race number and car selection. I believe there are seats available at Alfa Romeo, Racing Point, one at Haas as well. Look forward to racing with ya next Sunday.
I'll jump in the Haas and give me #79 or #97 :cool:

Mo#9991

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Dec 14, 2017
I'd like to resign from this league. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Bobino12

Pro Karter
Aug 5, 2016
I noticed there was 12 drivers in the game lobby and only 9 on Discord last night for the race in France.

Isn't an AOR rule that everyone needs to be on Discord before the race ?