PC - AOR America PC F1 League - Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR America PC F1 League - Main Thread

Illicit

Formula 4 1st Driver
Apr 1, 2019
I noticed there was 12 drivers in the game lobby and only 9 on Discord last night for the race in France.

Isn't an AOR rule that everyone needs to be on Discord before the race ?
Nah, it's highly encouraged but not mandatory.

Steph Farelle

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Apr 27, 2019
Okay guys, new announcement time!

We have a new driver joining us from this next race onwards. Please welcome @Morvyck to the league. Morvyck, do get in contact with me or post here in this thread or the car selection thread with your seat selection and race number so I can get you sorted on the Results Table.

Edit: Cars available at the moment are the second Seat at Renault, both seats at Racing Point and Alfa Romeo.

Reactions: Z3mikey

Fizzymon

Formula 3 1st Driver
Jan 14, 2018
Okay guys, new announcement time!

We have a new driver joining us from this next race onwards. Please welcome @Morvyck to the league. Morvyck, do get in contact with me or post here in this thread or the car selection thread with your seat selection and race number so I can get you sorted on the Results Table.

Edit: Cars available at the moment are the second Seat at Renault, both seats at Racing Point and Alfa Romeo.
@Morvyck welcome to the league! Add me on Steam (username is Fizzymon) so I can also send you invites to the races! Look forward to racing against you and hope you enjoy racing with us!

Steph Farelle

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Apr 27, 2019
Okay guys, announcement!

We have a new driver joining us from this next race. Please welcome @CarlosAbraaoXD to the league. Carlos, when you can, get in contact with me or post in the car selection thread with your seat selection and race number so I can get you sorted on the Results Table.

Edit: Cars available at the moment are the second Seat at Renault and Toro Rosso, and both seats at Racing Point and Alfa Romeo.

@Illicit @Z3mikey @Rapha @Zephyr @Hynekin @dragonbone81 @Rutaceae @Sabba7h @Shentar @Miguel Angel Pilla @Fizzymon @Hewins @Bobino12 @Raven

Last edited by a moderator:

BosslyGaming

Super Mod & F1 League Overseer
Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
Mar 24, 2017
Driver Update

As most of the F1 tier drivers are aware - we are merging the American F1 and F2 tiers. It will be the F1 drivers joining F2, therefore all F1 drivers will start from zero points. @SloppyMcFloppy @fluffydave @Rogue Theft @jalidone @Muddyh20 will be joining as full-time drivers with the remaining F1 drivers (@Some_Idiot, @kreamyjohns, @Aaron Shum, @Corsac_Ns, @Hammertime44, @chenj1998) joining as reserves. The full-time drivers will get car picks in the order that they are currently in the F1 Standings - the available cars are 2x Racing Point, 1x Renault, 2x Alfa Romeo.

As for naming, this tier will now be known as F1 until the end of the season.

Illicit

Formula 4 1st Driver
Apr 1, 2019
Driver Update

As most of the F1 tier drivers are aware - we are merging the American F1 and F2 tiers. It will be the F1 drivers joining F2, therefore all F1 drivers will start from zero points. @SloppyMcFloppy @fluffydave @Rogue Theft @jalidone @Muddyh20 will be joining as full-time drivers with the remaining F1 drivers (@Some_Idiot, @kreamyjohns, @Aaron Shum, @Corsac_Ns, @Hammertime44, @chenj1998) joining as reserves. The full-time drivers will get car picks in the order that they are currently in the F1 Standings - the available cars are 2x Racing Point, 1x Renault, 2x Alfa Romeo.

Well damn, this will certainly make things interesting for the rest of the season. Welcome to all the guys from F1, I raced with a few of you last season, but lots of new names! Looking forward to these last 7 races, should be fun.

Reactions: Fizzymon

Steph Farelle

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Apr 27, 2019
I'm gonna need the car picks before Sunday so I can have it all organized, but indeed, welcome to the league, guys!

Fizzymon

Formula 3 1st Driver
Jan 14, 2018
Driver Update

To "correct" this, there is only one Alfa Romeo available, but there is one Toro Rosso available which would have you drive alongside @Shentar

CarlosAbraaoXD

Semi-Pro Karter
Nov 4, 2019
Welcome guys! I hope all of we will have some good battles in the track, and that means the championship it's going to be funner too!