PC - AOR America PC F2 League - Car and Number Selection Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR America PC F2 League - Car and Number Selection Thread

Lundqvistbro

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Jun 14, 2018
If we don't have a teammate, what is generally the best way to sort it out? Any7one wanna jump into toro rosso or need a teammate?
I think as Raven said earlier, if you don't have a teammate it's all good, overall it helps with pit strategy in the end. If anyone does want to get a teammate in to their empty slot do tell me ASAP though so I can update everything. teammates are not a necessity but part of the sport, but again, being solo opens you up to a flexible pit strat.

Dirt Diver

Pro Karter
Jun 9, 2019
I think as Raven said earlier, if you don't have a teammate it's all good, overall it helps with pit strategy in the end. If anyone does want to get a teammate in to their empty slot do tell me ASAP though so I can update everything. teammates are not a necessity but part of the sport, but again, being solo opens you up to a flexible pit strat.
OK, no teammate for me then lol

british_bulldog

Formula Karter
Jul 17, 2019
I'll stick with Toro Rosso then

Lundqvistbro

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Jun 14, 2018
OK, no teammate for me then lol
I'll stick with Toro Rosso then
For now, any late sign ups will have the empty spots to pick from. From experience, your teammate is as good as your relationship with them, mainly the levels of respect you show eachother in the race and quali. If theres no chemistry, youre better off with just being alone and not getting in eachothers way. But as it is in real life, your finish comes first, so sometimes not having a teammate can be better to let you focus and drive hard.

british_bulldog

Formula Karter
Jul 17, 2019
For now, any late sign ups will have the empty spots to pick from. From experience, your teammate is as good as your relationship with them, mainly the levels of respect you show eachother in the race and quali. If theres no chemistry, youre better off with just being alone and not getting in eachothers way. But as it is in real life, your finish comes first, so sometimes not having a teammate can be better to let you focus and drive hard.
Yeah. That's kind of dawned on me, and I think that will be important as it's my first season. Appreciate the advice! Best of luck to you all tonight. I'll see you on the track!

Raven

2-time AOR PC America F1 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Jan 15, 2014
@codeGreene please select your car prior to the race on Sunday. The list has been updated so any of the vacant seats are available now.

If you are a current driver in the split and would like to move teams. Please wait until @codeGreene has selected his new car and number and then we can move anyone else around as they request. Thanks.

Lundqvistbro

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Jun 14, 2018
@Lundqvistbro I'll take the Merc if it's still available. Looking at numbers now. Number 19
Awesome, sadly I won’t be there to host today’s race but I hope the best for you in your first race in a new league, remember to try your best and take your time trying to be consistent, especially here in Baku.

Lundqvistbro

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Jun 14, 2018
If anyone else is interested in swapping to an available seat do request down here, of course you can't switch a car every race, but if you see a car which interests you more than the current one you drive, do inform me.