PC - AOR America PC F2 League - Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR America PC F2 League - Main Thread

Raven

2-time AOR PC America F1 Champion
Jan 15, 2014
AOR America PC F2 League - Season 3
Main Thread

This is the main thread for the AOR America PC F2 League - here you can chat about anything related to the league!

General Information:

Race Day: Sunday
Start Time: 8:00pm (EST time)

League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

League Coordinator(s): @Lundqvistbro
● Lobby Host: @Lundqvistbro
● Backup host(s): @codeGreene @british_bulldog

● Voice Chat: AOR Discord Server

Assists Structure:

TC = Traction Control
ABS = Anti-Lock Brakes
RL = Racing Line
AG = Automatic Gearbox
PA = Pit Assist
PR = Pit Release Assist
ERS = Automatic ERS Mode

PC F2: RL & AG

Drivers and Teams (12/20 filled):

Mercedes AMG Petronas F1 Team

Scuderia Ferrari

Aston Martin RedBull Racing

• @Kane Jr - KaneJr00 - American - #97
  • VACANT

Racing Point BWT Mercedes

ROKiT Williams Racing

Renault F1 Team

• VACANT
  • VACANT

Scuderia ToroRosso

Haas F1 Team

• @Cavy - Cavy - American - #62
  • @DiazJc1 - Diazjc - American - #34

McLaren

Alfa Romeo Racing

• VACANT
  • VACANT
Reserves

Last edited by a moderator:

Raven

Jan 15, 2014
Hello everyone!

If you are interested about the coordinator spot open for this split, please message me asap. I would prefer if you have either been with AOR for at least one season or have at least one season of moderation/coordinator experience in another league.

Please send me a PM for more info if you are interested.

Thanks and welcome to the league!

IntergalacticGentleman

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 21, 2017
Is there a specific discord for the F3 American League?
It doesnt look to be properly set up just yet, but there will definitely be both a chat and voice lobby for our league and tier specifically by race-day.

Also, @Raven - I'm still not planning on coordinating this season but wouldnt mind occasionally helping out whoever does get volunteered/selected to do it if it's their first time. Just wanted to put that out there.

Dirt Diver

Pro Karter
Jun 9, 2019
One quick question. I know we’re doing the racing line. Do we all have to have it on? Or is it for those that want it, they’re allowed to use it?

• Agree
Reactions: Z3mikey

Z3mikey

Formula 4 Test Driver
Jan 2, 2018
The assists allowed, Racing line and AG, will be be available to use IF you want to enable them.

Reactions: Dirt Diver

AceStudios

Semi-Pro Karter
Oct 18, 2018
When you update the drivers list can you put my nationality as Canadian? I know I put america on my registration but that is because I live there, not because I am an American.

• Informative
Reactions: Raven

Dirt Diver

Pro Karter
Jun 9, 2019
So what happens if we end up in a team without a teammate? Do we get shifted around to have complete teams, or AI teammate?

Raven

Jan 15, 2014
So what happens if we end up in a team without a teammate? Do we get shifted around to have complete teams, or AI teammate?
I won't shift anything around unless you ask me to change your car. Just remember that not having a teammate is also a benefit for pit strategies for example. But that'll be up for you to decide of course.

Barrix

Semi-Pro Karter
Aug 2, 2019
Noticed what Raven said about Steam, if you guys want to add me, my name on Steam is Barrix and my profile picture is Tyler1

Reactions: Cavy

Dirt Diver

Pro Karter
Jun 9, 2019
So based on the Results and Standings thread, all races are on a dry track? Because I suck in the rain lol so that’ll be a good thing, for me at least.

Lundqvistbro

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Jun 14, 2018
@DiazJc1 and @Fruitsalsa, I have sent a friend request to the 2 of you invites as it was just the 2 of you missing from my confirmed list of drivers that have friended me, do accept before 7:30 if you can. Thank you and see you soon.