PC - AOR America PC F2 League - Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR America PC F2 League - Main Thread

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 19 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on F1 2019!
    They are closing on 29th February, so be quick! Head to the League Forums for more information.

Lundqvistbro

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Jun 14, 2018
Hey, I wanna join this league. What need I do? I'm new member here
Go to the link above and fill out the sign up "form". then do your time trials and you will be placed accordingly with time.

CarlosAbraaoXD

Pro Karter
Nov 4, 2019
Go to the link above and fill out the sign up "form". then do your time trials and you will be placed accordingly with time.
Thank you!

BosslyGaming

Super Mod & F1 League Overseer
Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
Mar 24, 2017
Tier Update

The 2 tiers above have merged. This tier will, therefore, now be known as F2 instead of F3.

• Informative
Reactions: Lundqvistbro

Lundqvistbro

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Jun 14, 2018
Hello, just joined and wondered if it be possible to join the season with Race Point as #11?
Hello @BlackViperGT, for you to join a league you will need to complete the sign up process which consists of submitting your in game information, as well as connection and three time trials. It is all explained in the thread below. Thank you for your interest in the league.

Lundqvistbro

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Jun 14, 2018
Welcome @PCTrojan, sorry for the late welcoming, please do pick an available car and number and be ready to be invited to the lobby 15 minutes before 8pm EST.

DiazJc1

Junior Karter
Jul 26, 2019
Hey sorry for the late submission but i wont be able to race tonight! sorry about that but will be there next sunday! thanks

Kane Jr

S18 AOR PC America F2 Champion
Premium Member
Jan 28, 2017
I don't know if anyone was planning on getting the Thrustmasters Ferrari gaming headset, but if you were then save your money. The sound is trash. Mine just came in today and the sound quality is terrible. At least it makes for a good looking item in my gaming room.

2Dragons

Pro Karter
Jul 29, 2019
Not always the case, but just a general heads up for any products that have a logo you know was expensive for the manufacturers to put on it (e.g., ferrari, anything with a sports team logo, etc.) especially if it's made by a third party... much of the cost of that product goes to paying just to have that logo on there (again: not always true, but a general rule).

LyneMartel

Semi-Pro Karter
Apr 1, 2019
Great season, everyone. Shout outs to to @Lundqvistbro for hosting and coordinating. Very memorable battles with @LyneMartel and @british_bulldog all season long and @RhapsoddyX for leaving us in the dust lol and everyone else for the clean racing. I can't say we had any bonehead drivers this season. Thank you, all.
I cannot be more agree with you @Kane Jr. Thanks @Lundqvistbro, and thanks every one for the season.

Congrats @Kane Jr, this is well deserved! Hope we can race against again in the future.

Lyne