PC - AOR America PC F3 League - Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR America PC F3 League - Main Thread

Hewins

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Jun 29, 2018
Not the ideal way to end the first race back in F1 :oops:
May not be able to make the next race due to my work schedule. However I'm going to try and find away around it. Get off work at 8 or 8:30pm est. Only live 10 mins away from my house. @Lundqvistbro

• Sad
Reactions: Z3mikey

Lundqvistbro

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Jun 14, 2018
PSA: Per the initial placement thread, the coordinators for the America splits will be reassessing the placements of all drivers after the China round of the championship. Every driver will be up for potential tier shifting based on the first 3 rounds. Your points position will be a consideration but not the only reason for a promotion or demotion. We want to make the announcement sometime in the middle of next week in order to give you enough time to adjust to your new split.

In all likelihood, the total number of people moving around will only be 6 to 10 at the maximum across all 3 splits.

Thanks for your understanding and thanks a lot for being a part of the 3rd season of the AOR America F1 League. :)

@Bobino12 @Barrix @Z3mikey @LittleJUAN21 @Kane Jr @AceStudios @NinjaRider @2Dragons @Dirt Diver @british_bulldog @Cavy @DiazJc1 @LyneMartel @Fruitsalsa @IntergalacticGentleman @Hewins

Raven

2-time AOR PC America F1 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Jan 15, 2014
League Announcement:

After a few hours of deliberation last night, the coordinators have determined our initial driver movements for the America PC splits. Keep in mind that this is not the only time drivers may be moved this season. However, at this time, we will only do so if there is a clear outlier.

Welcome to the F3 split @codeGreene!

Please head over to the car and number selection thread and choose from the available cars and numbers.

Existing Driver Update:

@Z3mikey and @Bobino12 have been promoted to the F2 split. Congratulations!

Reactions: Barrix

Hewins

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Jun 29, 2018
League Announcement:

After a few hours of deliberation last night, the coordinators have determined our initial driver movements for the America PC splits. Keep in mind that this is not the only time drivers may be moved this season. However, at this time, we will only do so if there is a clear outlier.

Welcome to the F3 split @codeGreene!

Please head over to the car and number selection thread and choose from the available cars and numbers.

Existing Driver Update:

@Z3mikey and @Bobino12 have been promoted to the F2 split. Congratulations!
Can I take one of the Ferraris? :cool:

Raven

2-time AOR PC America F1 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Jan 15, 2014
How does this affect the standings?
The drivers promoted will simply be retired from their previous tiers.

They will start with 0 points in their new tiers. If, for whatever reason, they return to their original tier within the same season, then their previous points and results will automatically be reinstated.

Lundqvistbro

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Jun 14, 2018
I would like to welcome @yanwillian to America’s F3. @yanwillian you are free to pick from the available cars and numbers before the race this Sunday. Hope to see you out on the grid in Spain.

Reactions: Raven

Lundqvistbro

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Jun 14, 2018
League Announcement:

Welcome @RhapsoddyX to the America F3 tier!

Your car and number choice has been confirmed.

Also please be sure to add me (@Lundqvistbro) on Steam so you can get an invite this weekend for Canada.

I would also like to announce that @Hewins has been promoted to F2, do report to @Steph Farelle and we wish you the best with the rest of the season.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator: