XB1 - AOR America Xbox F1 League - Driver Introduction Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 AOR America Xbox F1 League - Driver Introduction Thread

Jason Wilcox

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Mar 17, 2017
AOR America Xbox F1 League - Season 18
Driver Introduction Thread

Hey and welcome to the AOR F1 Leagues!

Use this thread to introduce yourself to your fellow competitors for the coming season!

Some general questions you can answer to get the ball rolling:
  1. Who are you? (Tell us a bit about yourself - name, age, nationality, racing equipment, etc)
  2. What's your previous league racing experience?
  3. What are you expecting & hoping to achieve in the season ahead?
Feel free to add anything else you feel like sharing as well.

We wish you all the best of luck for the season ahead and hope you will get to have some clean and enjoyable racing on track!

BDunk

Pro Karter
Jul 7, 2019
Hello,

My name is Brad, also known as BDunk. I am 18 years old from Pennsylvania here in the US. Currently I do race on a controller/pad so I don’t really got that much racing equipment at all just a controller and a headset.

I’ve been league racing on F1 for about 2 years now. I started league racing cause after playing games like Call of Duty and more competitive game, I realized I was only really ever good at racing game. But anyways currently I race in three other leagues. I race in BRL, MRC and UFR all of which are North American based racing leagues.

My goal for this season is to just be consistent and bring home those good ass points. I don’t expect myself to be winning race this season (although that would be awesome if I did) maybe a podium here and there and consistent points finishes is all im asking from myself this season. I have just recent turn off ABS and no traction control so until I’m able to master the ABS part i just want decent points every race.

I know I said this already in the other thread, but I’d like to wish everyone here the best of luck. Let’s make it a great season everyone!!!

- BDunk

Jason Wilcox

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Mar 17, 2017
Hey guys,

My name is Jason and I've been the Coordinator and a driver for the America's Xbox F1 tier since it's inception a little over a year ago. I'm old (not going to give my age ;) ) and I live in Maine. My setup is the Next Level Racing F-GT rig with the Fanatec CSL Elite wheel base and pedals with the Fanatec V2 rim.

I've been league racing since F1 2014, mostly with European leagues.

My goal is to finish in the top 5 for the season.

Good luck to all the returning drivers and to the new guys joining us this season.

I'm also the host for the league, so please make sure you add me on Xbox. My gamer tag is THEoneAMERICAN.

Cheers,
Jason

MrRymer

Semi-Pro Karter
Jul 16, 2019
Hi All,

I'm Helvin Rymer, or MrRymer. I'm American from NYC, and I use a TMX thrustmaster, very simple setup.

I'm new to AOR, and I started league racing during the 2018 release of F1. I've raced on a couple of leagues, with and without any assists. I am clean, and definitely enjoy some wheel to wheel battles.

I'm hoping to have some very competitive and fun racing here! I've raced with a couple of the people signed up for Xbox and looking forward to getting started! All in all, I'm shooting for a top 5 result for the season.

I'm a fairly recent Motorsport fan, and have truly come to enjoy it. I got into racing because of Forza, it was so annoying racing others, I went out and got f1. I love it! So much I've spent tons of time learning and improving my racing ettiquete.

Good luck everyone!

All the best,
MrRymer

Skepii

Formula Karter
Dec 5, 2018
Ello fellas !

Name is Donny L'hirondelle AKA BRL Skepii . I am one of the co-owners of Breakout Racing League for North America !

I have been racing since AOR America Season 1 and recently ventured into the EU tiers as well !

I currently drive on a TMX with a 27" curved monitor. I've been a motorsport fan since i was little. Never really cared for favorite teams / disciplines i just enjoy close racing !

Recently I've turned off my RL for more consistency. And it seems to be working after a few rough patches!

I look foward to season 3 and all the new and repeat talent !