PC - AOR BMW 320 Touring Car - Sign Up Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR BMW 320 Touring Car - Sign Up Thread

• Apologies for the forum outage today, should be resolved now. Be aware that you may have lost some posts from when before the forum went down, so please check if anything you posted is there or not and respost if you need to. Thanks - Erti

atlasgehirn424

Formula 3 Test Driver
Feb 4, 2017
  • Informative
Reactions: Enzo

Enzo

Premium Member
Premium Member
Dec 7, 2015
I've placed you as a pro tier reserve for the following 2 races as you will not be able to attend. If there is still a seat available after these two weeks and you will be able to attend the remainder of the season I'll give you a place as a main driver :)

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Feb 6, 2017
Can you race regularly on Wednesday nights? Actually no, but I really want to race in race 4 on 22nd of Feb. since it will be the only wednesday available for me. Put me in reserve if I'm allowed to race
Do you understand and accept the league's rules and regulations? Yes
Have you read and understood the rules regarding Manual Rolling Start? Yes
Have you read and understood the rules regarding Manual Grid Reversal Process? Yes
Gamertag: 1185323118
Nationality: Chinese
Pingtest Result:

• Informative

Enzo

Premium Member
Premium Member
Dec 7, 2015
Can you race regularly on Wednesday nights? Actually no, but I really want to race in race 4 on 22nd of Feb. since it will be the only wednesday available for me. Put me in reserve if I'm allowed to race
Do you understand and accept the league's rules and regulations? Yes
Have you read and understood the rules regarding Manual Rolling Start? Yes
Have you read and understood the rules regarding Manual Grid Reversal Process? Yes
Gamertag: 1185323118
Nationality: Chinese
Pingtest Result:
I suggest joining in the community social races if you are only going to be available for one race in the actual league. The socials are on Tuesday nights at 8pm (UK time) and is a practice run for everyone racing in the BMW 320 league. You can still have some fun racing in those (y)

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Feb 6, 2017
I suggest joining in the community social races if you are only going to be available for one race in the actual league. The socials are on Tuesday nights at 8pm (UK time) and is a practice run for everyone racing in the BMW 320 league. You can still have some fun racing in those (y)
Maybe post a link here? Still new in the forum:p

Enzo

Premium Member
Premium Member
Dec 7, 2015
Is there any spces left
Hey mate there is currently 3 spaces in Elite and 1 available in Pro. From looking at your profile all your recent activity and postings are on the PS4 platform so just a reminder that this is for PC only :)

Captnkrunch

Junior Karter
Dec 29, 2016
I am sorry for the late response, but I won't able to attend any races. Sorry again for that unlucky university(timetable).
Thank you guys!

• Informative
  • Friendly
Reactions: Nismo and Enzo

ramdrop

F1 Schumacher Equivalent
Apr 26, 2015
Are you still accepting signups for this?

• Can you race regularly on Wednesday nights? [Yes]
  • Do you understand and accept the league's rules and regulations? [Yes]
  • Have you read and understood the rules regarding Manual Rolling Start? [Yes]
  • Have you read and understood the rules regarding Manual Grid Reversal Process? [Yes]
  • Gamertag: [ramdrop]
  • Nationality: [English]
  • Pingtest Result:

Reactions: Anon1 and Nismo

Dr sToneZz

F1 Sponsored Driver
Sep 10, 2015
Any chance of competing in the last 4 races? Been out injured due to an operation but on the road to recovery and need to get my eye back in.
Hope there is a space in either elite or pro, but pro would be best as I am still limited to driving with one hand

Enzo

Premium Member
Premium Member
Dec 7, 2015
Any chance of competing in the last 4 races? Been out injured due to an operation but on the road to recovery and need to get my eye back in.
Hope there is a space in either elite or pro, but pro would be best as I am still limited to driving with one hand
There is plenty of room in both tiers mate (y)

Yoohan24

Pro Karter
Jan 31, 2016
  • Can you race regularly on Wednesday nights? [yes]
  • Do you understand and accept the league's rules and regulations? [yes]
  • Have you read and understood the rules regarding Manual Rolling Start? [yes]
  • Have you read and understood the rules regarding Manual Grid Reversal Process? [yes]
  • Gamertag: [Yoohan24]
  • Nationality: [Netherlands]
  • Pingtest Result: [

Reactions: Brandarous

OCampbell

Junior Karter
Feb 28, 2017
Can you race regularly on Wednesday nights? [yes]
  • Do you understand and accept the league's rules and regulations? [yes]
  • Gamertag: [Kiwi]
  • Nationality: [UK]
  • Pingtest Result: [11ms ping]