PS4 - AOR: Chinese Grand Prix - Incident | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR: Chinese Grand Prix - Incident

• Please note - this forum is strictly for those involved in incidents. Do NOT comment on any enquiries you are not involved in. Those who ignore this notice will receive a warning on the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fin Kelly

Formula Karter
Feb 6, 2017
Plateform: Ps4
League: AOR Ps4 Oceania F1 League
Date: 22/4/18
Coordinator: @iContrast
Members Involved: @Fin Kelly @nemo9n
Description: So ive just exited out of the pitlane and was expecting to come out around P4 to P5. With pressure from the Ferrari behind i was eager to pass the mercedes infront of me. Clearly down into turn 5 he was on old tyres and looked like an easy pass. On exit of turn 6 into the long right hander of turn 7 i look up the inside of the mercedes, at this point he start to block me. Now though turn 7 onto turn 8 he brake tests me and results in the ferrari behind me getting from wing damage. Now im getting annoyed. Now into turn 11 @nemo9n locks up resulting in me having a look up the inside again. He then start along side me and as i turn for the corner he slammes into my sidepod pushing me into the wall at turn 12. This is honestly ridiculous.

Evidence:

Stream Evidence: Skip to 38:32

Also @Dubzzy__ will also have some evidence soon.

nemo9n

Semi-Pro Karter
Dec 7, 2016
Pretty clear it was a glitch. Plus from tortise lagging car throughout the im not surprised that we crashed..

nemo9n

Semi-Pro Karter
Dec 7, 2016
And as for the "brake test" of course im gonna let of the throttle on worn tyers.

Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
iRacing Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 25, 2014
@iContrast let's get these moved by close of play Wednesdays UK time so midday-ish AUS time.

Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
iRacing Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 25, 2014
What does that mean
Wasn't for you. FYI - It basically means let's get these enquiries moved to the discussion forums so you get a decision.

Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
iRacing Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 25, 2014
@iContrast you need to tag them when they ARE moved.

Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
iRacing Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 25, 2014
The Stewards have reviewed the available evidence and find @nemo9n at fault for a moderate avoidable collision and failing to wait.

This will be dealt with by means of a qualifying ban and 10 penalty points.

Also, @Fin Kelly please apply more descriptive powers to the incident rather than the rather childish title to the video clip. Re-read the guidelines about keeping it factual.

Closed. @iContrast

Status
Not open for further replies.