XB1 - AOR Christmas Cup Tier 2 - Main Discussion Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 AOR Christmas Cup Tier 2 - Main Discussion Thread

UndercutF1

GP2 Test Driver
Apr 4, 2017
See the old F6 chat which is now an Assist 2 chat
Jamie’s asking me to add him as a friend on Xbox but I don’t think I want to cause he’s a hulkenberg fan, can you just get Assist 2 noobs to replace him and mattress in tier 1

BosslyGaming

Super Mod & F1 League Overseer
Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
Mar 24, 2017
Jamie’s asking me to add him as a friend on Xbox but I don’t think I want to cause he’s a hulkenberg fan, can you just get Assist 2 noobs to replace him and mattress in tier 1
Unfortunately not

• Faff
Reactions: UndercutF1

Joseph Baigent

F1 Senna Equivalent
Mar 23, 2017
There will still be stewards for this so when you make an enquiry tag me and @BosslyGaming and it will get dealt with. There won't be any penalty points for the season due to the fact that there are only 5 races

• Faff
Reactions: UndercutF1

Joseph Baigent

F1 Senna Equivalent
Mar 23, 2017
I have done the standings, if I have got nationalities/gamertags wrong then tell me but I think it is fine

Cheater

Pro Karter
Dec 17, 2017
View attachment 34108

Hey guys, you are all the people in the 2nd tier for the Christmas Cup so please enjoy racing over the next couple of weeks. Feel free to use this thread for any questions you have and anything you wish to discuss!

Your coordinators for these 5 races are @BosslyGaming and @Joseph Baigent so feel free to reach out to us for any questions. If neither of us are available then @Taz and @Proulx2001 should also be able to answer your questions.

@Taz @Adamlee-23 @Joseph Baigent @W35531 @LC SPEED DEMON @Alex Smith @Felixmlg @OveratedLama @tomeddie12 @Aquadude95 @Proulx2001 @Epic

Last edited: