PS4 - AOR Cilo Cup - PS4 Tier 2 - Round 4: Autodromo Nazionale Monza Short - 26.02.20 @8PM UK Time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR Cilo Cup - PS4 Tier 2 - Round 4: Autodromo Nazionale Monza Short - 26.02.20 @8PM UK Time

Fred Ogega

F1 Reserve Driver
Apr 27, 2016
not the best way to end the season...
i was watching a twitch stream while waiting for the lobby to open, it was around 22:30 local time (7:30 pm uk), i blinked and suddenly its 23:25! i think i may have inadvertently discovered time travel! :D :D...... next gt3 season im sharing my phone number with the tier coordinator to be giving me a wake up call....

so i boot up the game with my pad instead of wheel, then at formation for race 2 im on the grid getting zero response from the wheel, realizing too late the blunder that i had made.

overall, enjoyable filler season... wish it were longer

Tomji_

AOR PS4 GT3 S13 T4 Champion
Apr 9, 2017
@RacingAtHome congrats for the championship (y)

Had a good first race with @McKinda. I felt sorry for not letting you pass to take over 3rd place after what happened in the very last corner with the backmarkers :(
This time I needed to think about my teammate.

Second race was not that good. Had an accident with @Tomji_ in the second lap. I watched the replay, think you didn't expected me there. From my view I though you know I was there and would take the corner a little wider :)
Rest of the race I was cruising solo..not much to tell about.

Oh wow, there's no question there! I'm so sorry! Looks awful from your view, but as you say, I had absolutely no idea you were.

Tomji_

AOR PS4 GT3 S13 T4 Champion
Apr 9, 2017
Race 1 was unbelievable. Had a solid 20 minute fight with @Raoualf21731. By far the best battle I've ever had in my time on AOR. Thanks buddy!

Race 2, I had a shocker in turn 2 and completely wiped @Michel--NL out (didn't see him), sorry! Pitted as soon as I could to ensure I'd still make it on fuel and just worked on getting back through the field. @chris130256 did you pit? :D... I was waiting and waiting and you never did, so I thought I'd have to get past you the hard way.

I'd been waiting for a Clio league since I joined AOR and was sad to know it missed out last time round when it was the Radical season, but I had a lot of fun, but I'm ready to get back in my Ferrari now!

Congratulations on @RacingAtHome for the championship, showing consistency is key and fantastic work, as ever, by @Michel--NL.

Thanks so much guys!

Robbb74

Pro Karter
Jan 19, 2020
[QUOTE="McKinda, post:
I had hopes for 2nd race but got rammed from behind in 1st corner of 2nd lap.
[/QUOTE]

Sorry mate. Just watched your footage and am more embarressed now then I was yesterday...
Sorry for spoiling your 2nd race and your chances for the championship!

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016
so i boot up the game with my pad instead of wheel, then at formation for race 2 im on the grid getting zero response from the wheel, realizing too late the blunder that i had made.
Kudos for doing the race with pad...I would have retired to the pits.

Oh wow, there's no question there! I'm so sorry! Looks awful from your view, but as you say, I had absolutely no idea you were.
Don't feel sorry...no problem for me...just a race incident :)
Think the game could do a little better with the warning markers for drivers around you. You where next to me, but no warning arrow :(. So it understandable that you didn't see me.

• Friendly
Reactions: Tomji_

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016
Spam alert :)
Nice to test a new car for next GT3 season ;)

Davidgrundstrom

Formula 4 Test Driver
Feb 23, 2019
You're quick. On pure pace, you're probably the fastest guy this season. Shame you've had your issues. Hope to race you again in another championship.

Anyway. Wow. That second race was incredible for the first half. Thanks to @Pocoyoporsch and @Davidgrundstrom for keeping it clean. Was great fun and a shame the pitstops stopped that.

I can´t even count how many times we 3 switched places with each other, that´s the best part of this leauge, you can race clean lap after lap. Great fun! to bad pitstops got us seperatly...

Davidgrundstrom

Formula 4 Test Driver
Feb 23, 2019
Spam alert :)
Nice to test a new car for next GT3 season ;)

When will the Gt3 season start? will it be on wednesdays? and for how long will it be running? until summer or through out?
thx in advance if you got any info :)

Pocoyoporsch

Formula Karter
Feb 1, 2019
I can´t even count how many times we 3 switched places with each other, that´s the best part of this leauge, you can race clean lap after lap. Great fun! to bad pitstops got us seperatly...
Hi All, Thats was great, I enjoyed a lot fighting with @Davidgrundstrom, for sure you @RacingAtHome has the better views of the race. Do you have the video??

I made a mistake in the pitstop, i add for 31 laps more of fuel, much more that I needed...

See you on next season... All the best.

Reactions: Davidgrundstrom

RacingAtHome

AOR PS4 Clio Cup T2 Champion
May 5, 2016
Hi All, Thats was great, I enjoyed a lot fighting with @Davidgrundstrom, for sure you @RacingAtHome has the better views of the race. Do you have the video??

I made a mistake in the pitstop, i add for 31 laps more of fuel, much more that I needed...

See you on next season... All the best.
I have my stream which I should probably get around to uploading sometime.

And done.

Last edited:
Reactions: Michel--NL