PS4 - AOR Classic Christmas Cup - Round 1 - Belgian GP - 20/12/18 @ 8PM UK | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR Classic Christmas Cup - Round 1 - Belgian GP - 20/12/18 @ 8PM UK

Bankai_Bullett

F1 Senna Equivalent
Apr 4, 2015
Round 1 - Belgian Grand Prix
AOR Classic Christmas Cup

brawn banner.jpg

Race Information:
Date: Thursday 20th December 2018
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps
Laps: 11
Car: Lotus 79

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.
Lobby settings:

Qualifying: Short Qualifying
Distance: 25%
Cars: Same Car For Everyone
Setups: Presets Only
Weather: Dynamic
Safety Car: Off
Parc Ferme: On
Damage: Full
Corner Cutting: Strict
Formation Lap: On
Race Starts: Manual
Time of Day: Official
AI Driver Level: 80

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Confirmed no-shows:

Last edited by a moderator:

Schnixel

Reigning S14 AOR PS4 F2 Sprint Champion
Dec 28, 2017
None of the PS4 commentators were available I'm afraid
Only for today or also in the future races? Would be really cool if we can find somebody! Maybe a young, new commentator who aspires to be a commentator in the main leagues in the future!? Guess I'd be a good start for their career.

Maybe @tamd23 for example.

King-kodiak

AOR Head Commentator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
AOR Commentator
May 10, 2016
For this and possible the next. I have a guy able to do the post-christmas races.

I am more then happy for someone to commentate it for you guys if I can't provide someone. It would be an unofficial stream, I.E. not on the AOR channel, but if it goes well and the commentary is of a good standard, I'd happily consider setting up the commentator on the main channel.

• Obvious
Reactions: Schnixel and Jess

tamd23

Pro Karter
Jul 11, 2018
I wouldn't be able to commentate tonight anyway.
Also @Schnixel I wouldn't say I aspire to do it but thanks for the kind words anyway ;)

Shellay

Formula 3 Test Driver
Apr 2, 2017
I may have only successfully negotiated 4 corners but that was a lot of fun

Bcolt93

F1 Senna Equivalent
Oct 24, 2014
Had a good time yesterday despite being taken out twice, I think there are some people that need a hint of patience out there but these races don't really mean anything. Love the classic cars compared to the modern ones.