PS4 - AOR Classic Christmas Cup - Round 2 - British GP - 23/12/18 @ 8PM UK | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR Classic Christmas Cup - Round 2 - British GP - 23/12/18 @ 8PM UK

alexukr

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 18, 2016
Round 2 - British Grand Prix
AOR Classic Christmas Cup

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 23rd December 2018
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Silverstone Circuit
Laps: 13
Car: Williams FW14

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.
Lobby settings:

Qualifying: Custom grid of reverse championship standings
Distance: 25%
Cars: Same Car for everyone
Setups: Presets Only
Weather: Dynamic
Safety Car: Off
Parc Ferme: On
Damage: Full
Corner Cutting: Strict
Formation Lap: On
Race Starts: Manual
Time of Day: Official
AI Driver Level: 80

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Confirmed no-shows:
@Shellay
@MrRobinhx

Last edited:

alexukr

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 18, 2016
i will post the grid for this race here shortly

Nexus1011

F1 Multiple Race Winner
Apr 14, 2016
Ehhh...that's some BS right there @alexukr

Last year when i and some other guys had DNFs in X-Mas Cup that meant starting at the back for the next race.
I tried to argue that as it was never in the official rules but here we are again.

Those who DNF and DNS in race should start at the back of a grid AND then we can go with reverse grid based on current points. So this needs to get fixed asap.

alexukr

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 18, 2016
Ehhh...that's some BS right there @alexukr

Last year when i and some other guys had DNFs in X-Mas Cup that meant starting at the back for the next race.
I tried to argue that as it was never in the official rules but here we are again.

Those who DNF and DNS in race should start at the back of a grid AND then we can go with reverse grid based on current points. So this needs to get fixed asap.
i looked into last years xbox race 1 and 2 and thats how it was done, i can go into the PS4 section and look how it was done there last year. My recollection was that the DNS from the last race get to start from the back

Nexus1011

F1 Multiple Race Winner
Apr 14, 2016
i looked into last years xbox race 1 and 2 and thats how it was done, i can go into the PS4 section and look how it was done there last year. My recollection was that the DNS from the last race get to start from the back
Well last year i tried to tell that to the mods here but no one listened...

Here's starting grid for 2nd race in Belgium
https://apexonlineracing.com/community/threads/tier-1-round-2-belgian-grand-prix-23-12-2017-8pm-uk.28343/#post-478796

And for example when i retired in Belgium from the race (not my fault for that one) i had to start from the back...

Also
Reversed championship standings then DNF then DNS

all correct, unfortunatly i forgot to post the grid here

also weather was correct bc the first lobby was dynamic and it had heavy rain and when you restart a lobby we always keep the weather the same as the first lobby

alexukr

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 18, 2016
Well last year i tried to tell that to the mods here but no one listened...

Here's starting grid for 2nd race in Belgium
https://apexonlineracing.com/community/threads/tier-1-round-2-belgian-grand-prix-23-12-2017-8pm-uk.28343/#post-478796

And for example when i retired in Belgium from the race (not my fault for that one) i had to start from the back...
i brought this up with the fellow f1 cods and come the evening or tomorrow morning we will decide if the DNF's start at the front of the grid or behind the finishers, hence why i wrote "provisional grid"

Nexus1011

F1 Multiple Race Winner
Apr 14, 2016
Don't forget this post from last year @alexukr
Reversed championship standings then DNF then DNS

all correct, unfortunatly i forgot to post the grid here

also weather was correct bc the first lobby was dynamic and it had heavy rain and when you restart a lobby we always keep the weather the same as the first lobby
This was made because "someone could exploit reverse grid to get a pole next race" as far as i remember.

MrRobinhx

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Sep 14, 2017
Hello. I don't have an opportunity to race tonight because of family time on the day before christmas. But i will be back in round 3.

• Informative
Reactions: alexukr

alexukr

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 18, 2016
after long discussions among the coordinator team we decided that reverse championship grids will be applied, with the DNS's from the last race being at the back in this race and from race 3 only the reverse championship stangings will be used to determine the grid

this means this is the final grid for tonight:

1st: @dawidos_1150
2nd: @PedroPMF
3rd: @NUFC22
4th: @F4H_Jake
5th: @Bcolt93
6th: @frandythomsen
7th: @Casper24-F1
8th: @Schnixel
9thth: @Bankai_Bullett
10h: @alexukr
11th: @Nexus1011
12th: @Flying F1NN
13th: @leefindlay04
14h: @JRGamezDE
15th: @F4H_Green
16th: @Fusionsniping
17th: @Francis mcginn

Last edited:
  • Disagree
Reactions: Bcolt93

Bcolt93

F1 Senna Equivalent
Oct 24, 2014
Made it through the race without throwing up so its mission accomplished. Thought for sure I was a goner with all the weaving on the formation lap but we battled through. Maybe next time I won't do doubles.

Merry Christmas everyone