PC - AOR Classic Christmas Cup Tier 1 - Discussion Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR Classic Christmas Cup Tier 1 - Discussion Thread

Haydn

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
rFactor2 Coordinator
Dec 27, 2015
Hi everyone and welcome to the 2018 CCC. Your co-ordinators will be myself and @Ely97, so if you have any questions feel free to ask.

Last year it was really fun (apart from the debrief in Abu Dhabi) and I hope we can replicate it again. We do have commentators on onboard with us for this as well.

@Smash
@ChroMatk
@SMEAJ
@Thm786
@James Clay
@Haydn (Coordinator)
@MartinG1337
@Julien2395
@Skatie
@return
@RichyB
@serdai
@Zerd
@Ely97 (Coordinator)
@Wesseltl123
@csonor
@Rali 16
@Michaelx99
@Flash-224
@Racemonster45

@Bigboss (reserve)
@Leman (reserve)

@Cozzie (Commentator)

Last edited:

Racemonster45

Formula Karter
Sep 18, 2018
Hey guys, isnt it possible to get me placed in tier 2(since there are only 15 people in that tier) and be reserve for tier 1? I would really like to race with the christmas event :/ And I am only able to compete is there are confirmed no shows or will i get an invite if people dont show up?

Haydn

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
rFactor2 Coordinator
Dec 27, 2015
Hey guys, isnt it possible to get me placed in tier 2(since there are only 15 people in that tier) and be reserve for tier 1? I would really like to race with the christmas event :/ And I am only able to compete is there are confirmed no shows or will i get an invite if people dont show up?
Well you'll 100% be racing in Tier 1 in Spa. I'll see what I can do though.

Reactions: King-kodiak

Cozzie

Formula 3 Test Driver
AOR Commentator
Dec 29, 2017
Well you'll 100% be racing in Tier 1 in Spa. I'll see what I can do though.
Well I'm most likely commentating for these races instead of racing, so maybe he could take my spot?

Haydn

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
rFactor2 Coordinator
Dec 27, 2015
Ok well if that's the case then sure that works! @Racemonster45, you'll be promoted to a permanent seat then.

Rytier

Pro Karter
AOR Commentator
Apr 28, 2018
well along with @Cozzie ill be joining him in the coms box! yall us a good show! (just for this first round tho, ill be off lost in the ocean for the rest of the break)

Last edited:
Reactions: Cozzie

SMEAJ

S14 AOR PC F4 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Aug 20, 2017
To anyone involved in CCC 2017, I made a personal highlights package of it which you can see here if you would like.

Looking forward to trying to retain the crown this time around :p