- Oct 23, 2016
AOR Project CARS 2 Clio Cup LeagueWe are happy to announce the official interim league between GT3 S14 and S15. For this season we will be driving the Renault Clio Cup car. These little beasts being FWD, they require a different driving style than the RWD cars we are used to. But don't let that fool you! Even though these cars may be significantly slower than the lightning fast GT3 cars we're sure that there will still be some unforgettable racing. The league is forced default setup which makes it perfect for new as well as experienced drivers for honing their driving skills. Sign-ups are open today!
Race night format:
● Qualifying: 15 minutes.
● Sprint race: 20 minutes (standing start).
● Main race: 40 minutes. Starting order is top half (top 16 for PC, top 8 for consoles) reversed from sprint race in combination with the manual AOR Rolling Start.
Be sure to read the league information and rules threads to be up to date.
Important links below!
● League Rules & Regulations
● League Information
● Race Calendar
Join here: PC - PS4 - XB1
● Sign-Up & Time Trial Opens: Saturday 25-01-2020
● Sign-Up & Time Trial Closes: Saturday 01-02-2020 at 11:00 PM UK time
● Driver Placement: Monday 03-02-2020
● Livery & Team Selection Begins: Monday 03-02-2020
● Season Begins: Wednesday 05-02-2020
● Season Ends: Wednesday 26-02-2020
● Season duration: Race every week for a total of 4 races
The AOR Project Cars 2 Team