PC - AOR Clio Cup - PC Tier 1 - Round 1: Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya National - 05.02.20 @8PM UK TIME | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR Clio Cup - PC Tier 1 - Round 1: Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya National - 05.02.20 @8PM UK TIME

Tony Clifton

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Sep 24, 2019
I'd like to apologize to @Yorkie065 (and anyone who's been affected) for the second race accident. I wanted to stretch out to the right in the finish line to get a better position. Unfortunately, I didn't even see that Yorkie was next to me so I completely hit her. I think that's how I completely ruined our race. I take responsibility for it, it was a very stupid, silly maneuver, sorry, sorry, sorry!

I enjoyed the first race, so much faster guys came behind me, trying to defend my position fairly, I hope wasn't too hard or unfair.

Yorkie065

SMS Representative
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
AOR Commentator
Jan 19, 2014
I'd like to apologize to @Yorkie065 (and anyone who's been affected) for the second race accident. I wanted to stretch out to the right in the finish line to get a better position. Unfortunately, I didn't even see that Yorkie was next to me so I completely hit her. I think that's how I completely ruined our race. I take responsibility for it, it was a very stupid, silly maneuver, sorry, sorry, sorry!

I enjoyed the first race, so much faster guys came behind me, trying to defend my position fairly, I hope wasn't too hard or unfair.
Thanks for the apology and I accept it. I assumed after the crash with the way you came across that you had no idea I was there. Just make sure to double check relative and mirrors if you can next time to be extra safe.

The first race was absolutely mega with that 4 way fight for 3rd. Such great, hard but fair racing and thoroughly enjoyed it. The second race, things went downhill from the incident but I was somewhat glad I managed to get back up into the points and also show that my pace was good enough to be running in the podium positions again. Looking forward to the next one now.

Mr Ferret

Pro Karter
Jan 27, 2020
Racing as a newbie in the AOR league I can say I really enjoyed my time in the first two races and apart from the first two corners in each race didn't see any poor racing. I hope I didn't get in anyones way or cause them to crash.
I pride myself on being a safe driver hence a reasonably high safety rating within the game. I even went up a few ranking points after both races despite some drivers saying their rating tanked.
First race wasn't very good from my point of view, only finishing 18th but the second race was far better finishing 13th, better than I hoped.
Both races had a similar feel, starting from near the back negotiating past those who crashed out or made mistakes.
This was my least favourite track of the four selected in the league, hopefully i'll get a better result in the next race.

jogurc

Formula Karter
Jan 4, 2020
@Asturbo It was a nice fight in the first race! Definitely an unforgettable first league race for me, wasn't as clean as i wanted to but i tried my best. At the last couple of laps, my wheel came off my desk and i had to put all my concentration in keeping the car on the track while having a wonky wheel lol, then at the next race got disconnected from the session, that's not a very common thing for me so really unlucky... Thanks to @Yorkie065, @Tony Clifton and @Asturbo for a great fight!

Smolda

AOR PC Endurance League S4 GTE Champion
Oct 23, 2017
... I think I just had my nose in-front and was trying to stay on the racing line...
That's a mistake of course, you have to be completely in front of me to be able to take normal racing line. When we are side by side, even though one of us is slightly ahead, we have to give each other enough space to go 2 wide through the corner ...