PC - AOR Clio Cup - PC Time Trial Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR Clio Cup - PC Time Trial Thread

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 19 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on F1 2019!
    They are closing on 29th February, so be quick! Head to the League Forums for more information.

Campo675

PC S1 Touring Cars Pro Champion
Sep 29, 2017
Gamertag/ID: Campo675
Lap Time Oulton Park Fosters:
1:04.869

I unfortunately have a faster time on the timing sheets with a custom setup, I havent been able to be faster than that with standard setup. I'm sure with more time i could get it but I would rather spend the time i do have during the weekend to prepare for the races. (the 1:04.869 is with a standard setup)

Attachments

TicklishPicklewickle

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Oct 23, 2016
I won't be able to do that because it doesn't save my default lap time on the Timetrail as I already have a faster lap time recorded o n the Timetrail with a non default setup so y9ou see my problem
And I don't see how I would be able to beat my non default setup with a default setup with these clio cars that's just not gna happen and for that reason my default setup slower lap time wont be recorded on the Timetrail or am I wrong?? Just trust me that lap time I submitted was on default setup I mean why would I lie to you :)
Hmm yeah this is sadly a known issue that once you set a faster non-default it will overwrite the default time. Guess the only thing I can do is to take your word for it. A little nudge to @Yorkie065 to send word down to the SMS lads that we need seperate TT boards for default and non-default in the next game :p

Yorkie065

SMS Representative
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
AOR Commentator
Jan 19, 2014
Hmm yeah this is sadly a known issue that once you set a faster non-default it will overwrite the default time. Guess the only thing I can do is to take your word for it. A little nudge to @Yorkie065 to send word down to the SMS lads that we need seperate TT boards for default and non-default in the next game :p
We would if the consoles gave us more than 999 leaderboards to play with :rolleyes: That is basically the reason for why the leaderboards are the way they are with the cars grouped in their categories rather than classes, as we'd be breaching the limits with all the car and track combinations we have. If SMS get something that would allow them to host the leaderboards on their own servers, then it would be possible to have more leaderboards and more detailed segregation.

Yorkie065

SMS Representative
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
AOR Commentator
Jan 19, 2014
That was using setup apparently??
Not my lap it wasn't. I just don't have the mouse cursor over my name to highlight me but someone else. My actual time and position don't have a setup as I used one of the 2 defaults.

Nuno Aparicio

Semi-Pro Karter
Jan 30, 2020
  • Your Gamertag - Nuno Aparicio
  • The track name - Nuno Aparicio
  • Your time - 01:05:252

Ok so i deleted all setups, and left default one...
Look like it worked like that.

1580420115065.png