PS4 AOR Clio Cup - PS4 Tier 1 - Main Thread

Jarryd Vermeulen

AOR PS4 Touring Car T1 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Nov 21, 2017

AOR Project CARS 2 Clio Cup
PS4 Tier 1 Main Thread

This is the main thread for the PS4 Clio Cup Tier 1 - here you can chat about anything with your fellow league drivers!

General Information:
Race Day: Wednesday
● Event starts: 8:00pm (UK time)

Important Links:
League Information
League Rules
Race Calendar

● League Coordinator: @Jarryd Vermeulen
● Race Host: @VSR_Rotary
● Back-up Host: TBD

Drivers and Teams:

Last edited by a moderator:

SCHWANTZ3493

AOR PS4 GT3 S12 T3 Champion
Apr 1, 2018
Question, sure I read this somewhere but can't find now. Is there a mandatory pit stop in main race?

VSR_Rotary

PS4 Triple Crown Le Mans LMP1-H tier 1 Winner
Apr 10, 2018
Just FYI i'll be setting the lobby up early to begin streaming at 19:45 UK Time but I'll have invites sent to cods so they can invite drivers so the stream isn't interrupted. See you tomorrow

• Informative
Reactions: Jarryd Vermeulen

Yuzu4nm

AOR PS4 Touring Car T2 Champion
Jul 6, 2019
Sorry guys, I have to withdraw from the league ... I can't ride. It s not your fault.
The organization is at the top.
But if i m dsc on all race it s impossible to take some points. My connection is really good so idk why it s happen to me on pc2. train a lot for racing days, and not being able to participate is really bad.
Thank s for organisation.
See y a in future league :)

Jarryd Vermeulen

AOR PS4 Touring Car T1 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Nov 21, 2017
That brings this season to an end!! 8 races have be raced and we can only end up with one champion. That driver is @The_Kaiser-MSc. Great season and well done on another championship. In 2nd we have @Bodhie and in 3rd @Jarryd Vermeulen. That is the podium.

Our team championship is won by the goats racing team. Drivers are @The_Kaiser-MSc and @Jarryd Vermeulen. In 2nd place we have Dirty Baguettes. Drivers are @BernoR_21 and @Bodhie and in 3rd we have Back street boys. Drivers @MrKaczalski and @SCHWANTZ3493. Well done to the podium teams.

Finally this is where I say goodbye and thank you to everyone who raced. I hope to see all of you racing in the GT3 league. It has been a pleasure being your cod. Thank you once again.

Until we meet again. :p