XB1 - AOR Clio Cup - XB1 Time Trial Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 AOR Clio Cup - XB1 Time Trial Thread

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 19 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on F1 2019!
    They are closing on 29th February, so be quick! Head to the League Forums for more information.

willyblackhamer

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Jul 24, 2018

AOR Project CARS 2 Clio Cup
XB1 - Time Trial Event

Before taking part in the time trial event, you must have signed up to our leagues in the sign-up thread. All drivers will have to complete the time trial event as part of their sign-up. We ask you to please put a reasonable amount of effort into your times so that we get laps that are representative of your speed in these cars. Racing line will be banned in the top tier, so if you expect to be one of the faster guys, then we advise turning them off.

Time Trial Information
Time trial ends on Saturday 01-02-2020 at 11:00 PM UK time.
You must complete your times in Time Trial mode, not free practice.
We'll be running with Real Driver Aids enabled, however you are free to turn any driver aids off if you wish.
Tracks: Oulton Park Fosters.
Cars: Clio Cup
Setup: Default setup only!!

Submit your Lap

Please post your lap times by replying to this thread, using the following template:

Gamertag/ID:
Lap Time Oulton Park Fosters (+Photo from Time Trial board
, that is the only way we can see that you used an default setup):

It must be stressed that fast lap times are no guarantee as to which tier you'll be placed in, so don't be disappointed if you don't end up where you expected.
Also, times will not be counted unless a screenshot or photo is submitted containing the following information:
  • Your Gamertag
  • The track name
  • Your time

Updating your lap times
If you want to update your previous posted times, please make another post with the updated times. Do not edit your previous post, because the coordinator will not get an alert.

Lap times
Drivers who have submitted their lap times will be added to the list below.

Last edited by a moderator:

ClassicDelta

F1 Test Driver
Aug 30, 2018
Gamertag/ID: CLASSiC Delta
Lap Time Oulton Park Fosters: 1:07.012

AOR Clio Cup 2020 Sign Up TT.PNG

Side note: damn these cars are hard to get used to, spun so many times :LOL:

Germo

XB1 F1 Assist League Runner
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
May 12, 2015
Gamertag/ID: Vx G3RMO xV
Lap Time Oulton Park Fosters
- 1:07.929
1580253360738.png

• Burn
Reactions: DrummerJ92

willyblackhamer

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Jul 24, 2018
It's nice to see the times coming down ;) I must have another go to see if I can get into the 1:04's lol

Reactions: ClassicDelta

Arran

Semi-Pro Karter
Jan 20, 2020
Side note: damn these cars are hard to get used to, spun so many times :LOL:
Damn, You’re telling me! That downhill sweeping left-hander (Turn 3 I think) is so hard to get right. Even look at the grass off to the right and it’s a reverse entry into the next corner. Looks cool af when you do that though :)

Reactions: ClassicDelta

ClassicDelta

F1 Test Driver
Aug 30, 2018
Damn, You’re telling me! That downhill sweeping left-hander (Turn 3 I think) is so hard to get right. Even look at the grass off to the right and it’s a reverse entry into the next corner. Looks cool af when you do that though :)
yeah that's the one, it's taken me a while to get the hang of that. I know I have more time to find through turn 1 too i just drift through that every time :LOL: