AOR Convoooooy - Euro Truck Simulator 2 | ApexOnlineRacing.com

AOR Convoooooy - Euro Truck Simulator 2

Stevie

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 26, 2014
Not much of a legal beagle with the speed (the reason i stopped diving trucks in real life lol) but for a blast with AOR I can hack
Mate, this is going to kill me with these limits lol. It's just because it's more likely we can all get us a similar job to the same place through world of trucks.

55mph limit is basically half as fast as my truck will go. Which means I'm basically never braking lol. 55mph through towns, turns and ultimately tree's I assume.

• Informative
Reactions: KurvZ

Minimariner

AOR iRacing Statman
Premium Member
May 18, 2016
  • Can you do Mondays [Yes]
  • What ETS2 DLC do you own map wise [Going East / Scandinavia / Viva La France]
  • Steam ID: Minimariner
  • Comments: Almost a year anniversary on AOR, about time I should join something ;)

Reactions: Erti147

Punisher

GP2 Reserve Driver
Oct 17, 2014
  • Can you do Mondays Yes for the majority of the time, but sometimes I might not be on until about 8PM
  • Steam ID: Punisher
  • Comments: Any thoughts on the first convoy to be from Calais to Duisburg ;)

Stevie

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 26, 2014
Good one whats the jackanory about traffic lights ?
We do them... well, we try to do them. Sometimes you're doing 102mph and there's just not enough slow-down time. Depends where we are to be honest. In towns, absolutely because it's bad enough with a lot of other trucking idiots and damage is mighty expensive.

• Informative
Reactions: KurvZ

Desmond0313

F1 Reserve Driver
Aug 10, 2016
Hey @Erti147, as I use a lot of mods in my main profile that is linked to my WOT, I came up with an idea. You mentioned in the first post that optionally someone can volunteer as a convoy leader, so I'd like to take this opportunity and volunteer... BUT! instead of using a car, I came up with this concept:

What do you think? I think it looks quite badass and what's better to lead a convoy of trucks than a... truck? :D I'd take no job, set the GPS by hand to where we're going, and lead you guys there. Keeping to the 55mph/90kph speed limit is not an issue because I use that every day, I like being realistic.

Please tell me what you think guys! :)

Also my signup form:

• Can you do Mondays? [Yes]
  • Steam ID: Desmond0313
  • Comments: -
Cheers!

• Winner
Reactions: t0mzz and Erti147

t0mzz

S13 AOR PC Split 3 Champion
Mar 6, 2017
Well I had Mon 15th May in mind but I suppose we could just go for it this coming Monday?

@StevieSQ @Ely' @Alehud42 @Suki136 @Thompson @Era @KurvZ @Minimariner @Punisher @Desmond0313

Could have a test run this Saturday if 3 or 4 people are around....between 7.30-9.30pm?
I won't be able to drive in evenings this week, but if there's people driving in the afternoon, just message me on Steam (if I'm not on a game already) and invite me for a drive! (y)

Btw, no drive on the 8th of May? ;)

Erti147

AOR Admin
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 14, 2014
I won't be able to drive in evenings this week, but if there's people driving in the afternoon, just message me on Steam (if I'm not on a game already) and invite me for a drive! (y)

Btw, no drive on the 8th of May? ;)
I said this coming Monday so yes we'll be getting underway immediately ;)

Reactions: t0mzz

Erti147

AOR Admin
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 14, 2014
@Desmond0313 Actually following on from your post, you said you were using mods through World of Trucks - don't you have to turn mods off for online?