AOR Convoooooy - Euro Truck Simulator 2 | ApexOnlineRacing.com

AOR Convoooooy - Euro Truck Simulator 2

Thompson

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
AOR Commentator
Aug 21, 2016
Not gonna make it today. Have fun everyone!

Minimariner

AOR iRacing Statman
Premium Member
May 18, 2016
That was a fun night. There was a few crazy incidents, but with the large amount of people at some of the junctions, I'm not surprised something happened. :p
Was happy I didn't have any major lag spikes like I had last time, and it was cool to lead the convoy for a stint of one of the jobs.

Here's my personal stats for this session:
upload_2017-5-29_22-33-22.png

Seeya guys for the next one :)

Reactions: Erti147 and t0mzz

Era

rFactor2 Coordinator
Staff member
rFactor2 Coordinator
May 14, 2015
Due to exams, totally forgot about it. And i still got exams till the end of june so it's gonna be hard to be present for the next one :/

• Friendly
  • Informative
Reactions: t0mzz and Erti147

xMinxG

F1 Senna Equivalent
Apr 1, 2016
well got the demo so did a stream a few days ago. why is this game so much. even if I spammed surveys(when most of the time I cant complete them) I still wouldn't be able to get enough points for enough gift cards for this game. although if I do get a gift card I would rather go for iracing or something cheap than this though(lot of thoughs though Ive just looked)

t0mzz

S13 AOR PC Split 3 Champion
Mar 6, 2017
I don't mind about the day tbh, I just can't do it on certain Saturdays because of the AOR F1 league on rFactor 2. You guys can propose dates/days :)

RigorousTiger

rFactor2 Coordinator
Staff member
rFactor2 Coordinator
Jan 15, 2017
I don't mind about the day tbh, I just can't do it on certain Saturdays because of the AOR F1 league on rFactor 2. You guys can propose dates/days :)
Best days for me would probably be Friday and Sunday. Other week days would be fine but preferibly not as I finish school later then

• Informative
Reactions: t0mzz