AOR Convoooooy - Euro Truck Simulator 2 | ApexOnlineRacing.com

AOR Convoooooy - Euro Truck Simulator 2

Ctzn Ely

S13 AOR PC Split 3 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Mar 6, 2017
Seems like some people are interested (y) Back in the day the meeting point was at Strasbourg, 8PM. Would you guys like to keep this place/hour as our meeting point or does anyone has something else to suggest?

xPiGeOnNiNjA

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Oct 10, 2016
That's fine with me, I should point out though that I don't have any of the expansion areas but it's fine I'd be cool to just meet up and then separate if you guys want to go somewhere in particular

• Informative
Reactions: Ctzn Ely

Ctzn Ely

S13 AOR PC Split 3 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Mar 6, 2017
That's fine with me, I should point out though that I don't have any of the expansion areas but it's fine I'd be cool to just meet up and then separate if you guys want to go somewhere in particular
We'll see about that, we need to know what DLC the other interested drivers own atm - I have all of them so that doesn't make a difference to me

Deerladog

Premium Member
Premium Member
AOR Commentator
Aug 24, 2017
Hi...

Just a mild attempt at a revival, don't mind me...

If people still do this I'd be down to join in :)

Deerladog

Premium Member
Premium Member
AOR Commentator
Aug 24, 2017
I have all the DLC released before Italia, but I plan on buying the Italia and Baltic DLC fairly soon anyway. All the map DLC that is, the rest of it won't be a limiting factor. I haven't played the MP mod in a while though, I only usually did it if I wanted to lose a load of cash since the game doesn't really have any way to lose money except fuel and damage costs, and multiplayer is a great way to rack up a few hundred grand in damages :D

Reactions: Erti147