SereneLogic

DiRT Coordinator
Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Rocket League Cod
Premium Member
Feb 6, 2017
AORRallyLeagueBanner.png

After a fairly successful Season 2 with the classic cars from H3, but with a decent amount of feedback regarding the Classic League as a whole, the Coordinators have decided to be rid of the Classic League as a League and host short weekly Classic events available to EVERYONE!

We'll mainly be focusing on the most unique classic cars, but we also take requests from participants. So feel free to leave a reply for the next week :)

As for this week, the first Classic Event will be at Fitzroy, Australia in the Audi Quattro Sport S1, probably one of the most iconic rally cars when we think about true classic cars. I've heard it's fun to drive, and easy to crash, so take care and have fun in the 3 Australian stages.

Please keep in mind that these events aren't competitive at all, they're meant to be fun, so don't feel discouraged when someone is miles faster than you. Classic cars are meant to be enjoyed :)

In order to join all you have to do is join the following DiRT 4 Club (https://www.dirt4game.com/clubs/club/146851/aor-classic )

Information:

Date/Time Start: 21/05/18 00:00 BST
Date/Time End: 27/05/18 23:30 BST

Vehicle: Audi Quattro Sport S1 E2

Assists: Allowed

Stage 1: Lilydale Farm (5,26km, Civil Dawn, Partly Cloudy)
Stage 2: Fernmount East (2,15km, Early Morning, Dry)
Stage 3: Megan Gully (8,51km, Sunset, Light Rain Showers)

Screenshot_144.png

Last edited:

Farewell AOR

F1 Senna Equivalent
Sep 27, 2017
View attachment 48047

After a fairly successful Season 2 with the classic cars from H3, but with a decent amount of feedback regarding the Classic League as a whole, the Coordinators have decided to be rid of the Classic League as a League and host short weekly Classic events available to EVERYONE!

We'll mainly be focusing on the most unique classic cars, but we also take requests from participants. So feel free to leave a reply for the next week :)

As for this week, the first Classic Event will be at Fitzroy, Australia in the Audi Quattro Sport S1, probably one of the most iconic rally cars when we think about true classic cars. I've heard it's fun to drive, and easy to crash, so take care and have fun in the 3 Australian stages.

Please keep in mind that these events aren't competitive at all, they're meant to be fun, so don't feel discouraged when someone is miles faster than you. Classic cars are meant to be enjoyed :)

In order to join all you have to do is join the following DiRT 4 Club (https://www.dirt4game.com/clubs/club/146851/aor-classic )

Information:

Date/Time Start: 21/05/18 00:00 BST
Date/Time End: 27/05/18 23:30 BST

Vehicle: Audi Quattro Sport S1 E2

Assists: Allowed

Stage 1: Lilydale Farm (5,26km, Civil Dawn, Partly Cloudy)
Stage 2: Fernmount East (2,15km, Early Morning, Dry)
Stage 3: Megan Gully (8,51km, Sunset, Light Rain Showers)

View attachment 48050
This is an awesome idear Apex Online Racing. @SereneLogic nice work keep this going :) :)

TheCaptain

Pro Karter
Apr 3, 2018
A couple of questions. Firstly, looks awesome and I'd love to be involved so wondering if Aussies can get involved and secondly... I have tried the link and it just sends me to the main DiRT 4 home page...

SereneLogic

DiRT Coordinator
Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Rocket League Cod
Premium Member
Feb 6, 2017
A couple of questions. Firstly, looks awesome and I'd love to be involved so wondering if Aussies can get involved and secondly... I have tried the link and it just sends me to the main DiRT 4 home page...
Yes, the redirecting is something we are aware of, but not something we can fix. Sadly this is an error on Codemasters' end and we can only wait for them to fix it. The whole dirt4game.com is automaticlaly redirecting to the Codemasters site, rn.

As for your other question, Aussies can get involved. The club allows for people regardless of connection, time or place, to take part. :)

TheCaptain

Pro Karter
Apr 3, 2018
Awesome! Appreciate the quick response. Once the redirect issue is sorted, I'll be joining! I really like playing DiRT 4

SereneLogic

DiRT Coordinator
Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Rocket League Cod
Premium Member
Feb 6, 2017
Awesome! Appreciate the quick response. Once the redirect issue is sorted, I'll be joining! I really like playing DiRT 4
I'll keep everyone here up-to-date. I added a warning in the initial thread, should keep people updated. For now you can tag dirt and codies on twitter and get their attention :)

EpilepticToast

2-Time Reigning DiRT League Champion
Dec 11, 2016
Not sure why you falsely accused me of cheating here on Iza's stream @SereneLogic ?, I attempted this rally once and finished all 3 stages in one go. I never reset my time at all...

• Obvious
Reactions: SereneLogic

SereneLogic

DiRT Coordinator
Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Rocket League Cod
Premium Member
Feb 6, 2017
Not sure why you falsely accused me of cheating here on Iza's stream @SereneLogic ?, I attempted this rally once and finished all 3 stages in one go. I never reset my time at all...
Haha, I realised that when I saw the total standings. I must've misread. Enjoy the 2nd place, and the win in ILR. ;)

• Friendly
Reactions: EpilepticToast