AOR does week 13 - Monday 9.9.19 | ApexOnlineRacing.com

AOR does week 13 - Monday 9.9.19

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 19 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on F1 2019!
    They are closing on 29th February, so be quick! Head to the League Forums for more information.

What will you be driving?

• I'll be in a GTE!

Votes: 10 35.7%
  • I'll be in the TCR!

Votes: 18 64.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ranno

AOR PCars PC Ginetta GT5 S1 T2 Champion
Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Feb 28, 2018
I just realized I don't have a setup for the Audi... I'll assume VRS will make a setup for this event as usually? I'm fully expecting it to make one but asking just in case ;)

Deerladog

Assetto Corsa Coordinator
Staff member
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
AOR Commentator
Aug 24, 2017
Yes, Porsche Cup ;) and nobody will have a TCR setup its fine. Perhaps you could join us on Discord to discuss your lack of Audi setups :p

Deerladog

Staff member
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
AOR Commentator
Aug 24, 2017
But its much more fun though.

ivo_costa

Pro Karter
May 16, 2019
It’s fun at the beginning, then people will start to get frustrated cause they always spinning lol but I’m available for Porsche Cup

• Happy
Reactions: Paulo Martins

Paulo Martins

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Mar 9, 2019
Are you guys trying to say, that we will have a AOR TCR league in the future? :D Or a Porsche cup? That would be great

Ranno

AOR PCars PC Ginetta GT5 S1 T2 Champion
Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Feb 28, 2018
Perhaps you could join us on Discord to discuss your lack of Audi setups :p
Unfortunately I'm not convinced that it's a good idea.

Are you guys trying to say, that we will have a AOR TCR league in the future? :D Or a Porsche cup? That would be great
From what I have heard/seen, there will be a TCR league, but I could have missed something and maybe it will be multiclass.

Reactions: Paulo Martins

Deerladog

Staff member
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
AOR Commentator
Aug 24, 2017
Having a Porsche Cup + TCR multiclass would be great, and I'd definitely join. I'm not convinced by TCR on its own, but add Porsche Cup and I'm all over it. Apparently they work quite well together too.

Deerladog

Staff member
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
AOR Commentator
Aug 24, 2017
It turns out GTE really isn't that fun here, its much better in GT3 or probably even Porsche Cup. Stephan am I allowed to show up in the Porsche Cup car :p

McPhilen

iRacing Leagues Main Overseer
Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jan 16, 2014
It turns out GTE really isn't that fun here, its much better in GT3 or probably even Porsche Cup. Stephan am I allowed to show up in the Porsche Cup car :p
You could be the pace car and sit in the pit-lane!