- Jan 14, 2014
AOR Project CARS DTM Leagues - Season 2
PS4 - League Information
This thread contains general information about the AOR DTM League on PS4 such as the league structure, assist restrictions and lobby settings.
● Amount of leagues: There will be a set amount of leagues, depending on the amount of drivers signing up at the start of the season.
● League setup: In the event of multiple leagues, the leagues will be tiered, with the aim to have the faster drivers in the higher league(s) and the slower drivers in the lower league(s).
● Race night format:
- Practice: 20 Minutes
- Qualifying: 15 minutes
- Warmup: 5 minutes
- Race: 40 Minutes [Approximately]
● Race day: Tuesday
● Event start: 8:00pm (UK time)
● Sign-up opens: October 11th
● Driver placement announcement: October 18th
● Season begins: October 25th
● Season duration: 13 weeks
● Sign Up: PS4
● Race Calendar
● League Rules
Below you will find more detailed info about the leagues. Click the links below or scroll down to get to a specific part of the thread.
● Overview on how the league tiers are built up
● Promotions and Relegations
● Overview of what assists are available to use in each league tier
● Overview of the lobby settings that will be applied for the league races
● Driver and Teams Championship scoring
● Guidelines for how to deal with disconnections and mass disconnections
Who to contact
● Overview of the members involved with running the DTM leagues